Leadership and Team Building Training Course – 1 day course – CPD Accredited and Certified
Our Leadership and Teambuilding training courses are designed to improve leadership skills and allow our delegates to be able to lead successful and high performing teams. Our team building workshops are packed full of useful teamwork training exercises, tips and techniques that new and experienced managers will find essential in showing how to lead effectively and will put them on the steady route of becoming successful managers and team leaders. Delegates who have taken our Leadership and Teambuilding courses have now gone on to lead highly productive teams and improving productivity by becoming better managers, motivators, delegators and leaders.
Leadership and team building is a training course that is both challenging and practical. We aim to teach the fundamental ‘people management skills’ in a positive and constructive environment. It has been designed to enable delegates to understand the basic fundamentals of strategy and motivation in team building. You will benefit by learning tips and techniques that will increase your competence and confidence when managing, influencing and leading teams and individuals.
- September 3, 2014
- October 1, 2014
- November 6, 2014
- December 8, 2014
- January 12, 2015
- February 9, 2015
Who will benefit from the course?
One of your main responsibilities, as a manager or supervisor, is to analyse the strengths and weaknesses of your team in relation to its goals and to provide the motivation and skills to achieve those goals. This course will help you to improve the direction, motivation and goal achievement of your team. The subjects covered will include:
- analysing your leadership style
- team development issues
- are you a leader or a manager?
- essential management skills
- setting standards and follow up
- developing your own leadership development strategy
- motivation theory and practice
- managing conflict
- appraisal/development skills
- analysing training needs
- decision making
- creating a team identity
- pre-empting conflict
Leadership and Team Building Course Agenda
Morning – 9.30-1.00
- Leadership styles and situational leadership – By analysing leadership style delegates are able to see its impact on the team and how the team may react to you in different situations. Learning how to adapt their style and actions to become more ‘situational’ will enable delegates to focus their leadership more effectively.
- Team development issues – High performing teams/individuals go through several distinct stages. Recognising them will enable delegates to develop “must do” strategies to increase effectiveness.
Afternoon – 2.00-5.30
- Are you a leader or a manager? We will examine the traits of leadership and the skills necessary to become a leader. Using a process of self analysis delegates will identify their strengths and weaknesses to increase both team morale and productivity.
- Motivation theory and practice – We will examine the theories which exist on people motivation and show practical ways of motivating teams and individuals.
- Leadership strategies – It’s usually the small things which matter most to people. We will show very practical strategies and techniques that will increase leadership skills.
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
Online courses from £15.00
Total Success Training Ltd have teamed up with the UK’s leading online training providers to bring you the very best in online training!
Total Success Training was established in 1995 and have achieved considerable success by working closely with our clients. We understand the needs and aspirations of our clients and provide practical solutions to satisfy their long-term objectives. Virtual College, also founded in 1995, is one of the leading providers of e-learning in the UK and have provided online courses to individuals and companies across the world, breaking down the boundaries of traditional learning to deliver cost reducing, time efficient training. Together we endeavor to bring you the very best in online training!
Click on the links below for further information.
Click HERE for more online courses
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London at the St Giles Hotel.
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Training course manuals - for sale
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter - Writing effective coaching notes
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter - Establishing Effective Coaching Aims and Objectives
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter - Setting SMART objectives for coaches
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter - 10 key 'don'ts' for effective coaching
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter - Pros and cons of on-the-job coaching
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter - Giving effective feedback
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter - When to coach
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter - How to conduct a coaching session
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter - What are the benefits of Coaching?
- Leadership and Teambuilding Training Courses - How to motivate people at work
- Leadership and Teambuilding Training Courses - Team Work Checklist
- Leadership and Teambuilding Training Courses - The Seven Characteristics of High Performing Teams
- Leadership and Teambuilding Training Courses - Stages of Team Development
- Leadership and Teambuilding Training Courses - Development and Managerial Style
- Leadership and Teambuilding Training Courses - Using Situational Leadership
- Leadership and Teambuilding Training Courses - Perfomance Conselling
- Leadership and Teambuilding Training Courses - Practical Skills for Managers
- Leadership and Teambuilding Training Courses - Who am I?
- Leadership and Teambuilding Training Courses - Leadership Competencies
- Leadership and Teambuilding Training Courses - Survey: Nearly 25% of Leaders Breach Conduct Guidelines
- New Manager Training Newsletter - Vocal Elements of Communication in Leadership
- Leadership training course newsletter - What type of Leader are you?