Telephone Skills and Customer Care Training Course – 1 day course
If you or your staff have to deal with customers both face to face or over the telephone then effective Customer Care training is essential in enabling you to develop a Customer Caring or ‘Customers First’ attitude to delivering service effectively and consistently.
Total Success run a one-day Telephone Skills and Customer Care course for those wishing to learn telephone etiquette and handling customers on the telephone.
For those who’s customer service training requires tips and techniques in both telephone and face to face skills in handling difficult customers (such as rude, angry or aggressive customers) as part of their daily duties we also provide a Customer Service and Customer Care training course that deals with these types of customer. It also covers handling customer complaints; tips for retaining customers and how to diffuse customer conflict quickly and efficiently.
More and more companies are increasing their use of the telephone as the quickest and most convenient way of establishing customer contacts. Call centres and mail order are the fastest growing operational departments for UK organisations. It is essential that all employees represent their organisation in a professional and friendly way. Clear and effective communication is essential to ensure that the business is not lost. If your staff are not trained properly on telephone skills, how much business are they losing your company?
Every customer calling your organisation should receive a positive and seamless service that is professional, efficient and responsive. Customers who are handled well will notice the good service, bring more business and hopefully build a long term relationship with you. Customers who are not handled well damage your reputation and take their business to the competition.
- September 22, 2015
- October 22, 2015
- November 23, 2015
- December 21, 2015
- January 25, 2016
- February 18, 2016
- March 17, 2016
Who will benefit from the course?
This course will ensure your staff always project the correct image to your potential customers and clients to make your company stand out from the crowd. It is designed for anyone who uses the telephone and is written with both the customer and the organisation in mind to maximise service and customer care.
Telephone Skills and Customer Care Course Agenda
Morning – 9.30-1.00
- Projecting a professional image, building rapport, voice presentation skills.
- Customer service essentials
- Understanding the power of the phone and how to use it to influence
- Call planning and follow up
- Active listening techniques, hearing the whole picture.
- Questioning and summarising skills
- How to direct calls and not leave the customer hanging on
Afternoon – 2.00-5.30
- Putting your customers at ease
- Time management on the telephone
- Handling complaints and angry customers
- Managing different customer behaviour
- Recovery strategies and how to turn a complaint into a happy customer
- The power of a good attitude
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London at the St Giles Hotel.
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements