Course covers all formats; 2003; 2007 and 2010
Time management is a crucial factor in work and our time management courses are created to ensure that delegates can make their time keeping as efficient and effective as possible. We do this by supplying a time management training course that is full of tools and tips for improving time management, time planning, delegation, organisation and management strategies as well as handling and using time effectively. Our time management course will cover subjects such as goal setting, improving organisation skills and managing time successfully.
Time management has been in existence for more than 100 years. Unfortunately the term “Time management” creates a false impression of what a person is able to do. Time can’t be managed, time is uncontrollable; we can only manage ourselves and our use of time.
Time management is actually self management. It’s interesting that the skills we need to manage others are the same skills we need to manage ourselves: the ability to plan, delegate, organise, direct and control. Time management training courses and workshops will help delegates increase work effectiveness and productivity, achieve greater control of their daily activities and overcome work stressors.
Time Management, Time management working with Microsoft Outlook, Project management for non-project managers, Assertiveness, Management Skills and Stress Management are some of the courses trained by Total Success in London and throughout the UK. We have over 18 years experience training people on strategies to improve productivity and enhance self development.
Our programme enables delegates to understand the techniques and strategies that will make them more effective whilst minimising the “Thieves of Time” that plague personal productivity and sense of achievement. This course focuses on managing time using Microsoft Outlook and will not only teach “Time Tips” but will introduce delegates to classic methods of using their time effectively to hit organisational deadlines and increase their quality of life. There are many benefits of being a time manager such as; better task management; increased self esteem; the ability to negotiate more effectively and reduce the stress which results from a lack of effective planning.
Who will benefit from the course
Anyone who needs to master the principles and practices of effective time management. From senior managers/directors to administrative and technical staff, in fact anyone who needs to find solutions to the following challenges:
- I don’t always feel in control
- I need to increase my productivity
- I have to juggle a multitude of tasks
- I’m always being interrupted
- I’d love to have more time for the things I enjoy but never get the time
The skills, if used consistently, will enable delegates to:
- increase work effectiveness and productivity
- use Microsoft Outlook as an essential time tool
- manage deadlines more effectively
- enjoy a more balanced lifestyle
- feel more in control of their daily activities
Delegates will learn skills which will improve planning, assertiveness, setting priorities, decision making, e-mail management, and communication skills. They will have the skills to manage their priorities; manage themselves to get things done on time; co-ordinate meetings, be assertive with colleagues and learn how to say ‘no’; gain sufficient time to complete their most important tasks; effective daily planning; prioritise and schedule tasks; learn to allocate time to each task in its order of priority; enhance team productivity and performance.
Time Management working with Microsoft Outlook Course Agenda
Morning – 9.30-1.00
- Daily Planning and prioritising
- Developing a personal sense of time
- Planning your essential priorities
- Managing your e-mail traffic
- Communication and managing deadlines
- Organising meetings electronically
Afternoon – 2.00-5.30
- Delegating and tracking progress
- Using tasks to plan, prioritise and follow up on projects
- Managing other people’s promises and deliverables
- Using Outlook to plan long term goals
- Making middle and long term plans
- Writing effective e-mails
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London at the St Giles Hotel.
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Training course manuals – for sale
- Time Management with Outlook – Tasks
- Time Management with Outlook – Our Stuff!
- Time Management with Outlook – Checklists
- Time Management with Outlook – Using the calendar to prioritise
- What Challenges Our Time
- 14 apps that will save you both time and money
- Productive Emails – 10 Top Tips
- Time Management Training Newsletter – Estimating time accurately
- Time and Stress Management
- Time Management course and newsletter info – Time Management and Technology
- Managing e-mail
- Time Management Training Courses, Training Newsletter – Managing Meetings
- Time Management Training Information and Links
- Time Mangagement Course – Our top tips for managing your time
- Time management Training Courses: Working from home
- Time Management Training Courses – Managing e-mail
- Time Management Training Courses – Time management tips
- Time Management Training – Time planning – Manage Yourself, Not your time!