Total Success Training provides a range of Youtube Training Video’s, with subjects including:
- Assertiveness Skills
- Time Management
- Appraisal Skills
- Disciplinary Procedures and Correcting Poor Performance
In today’s challenging times, highly productive and motivated staff are key to business survival. More and more managers are tasked with improving standards of staff performance and behaviour and implementing good work practices. Managers throughout the UK have to cope with many challenges, whether improving poor performance or managing underperformers in the workplace.
Disciplinary procedures are discussed in this video:
- Knowing and setting standards in the workplace
- The disciplinary process
- The disciplinary meeting
In our public seminars and courses we also cover: Defining problems and problem employees. Planning the disciplinary meeting. The causes of disciplinary and performance problems. Investigating, fact finding and documenting evidence. Effective action plans. The formal disciplinary meeting. Interviewing skills. Essential follow-up and keeping the employee on track.
Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures Open Course
- August 27, 2013
- September 26, 2013
- October 28, 2013
- November 26, 2013
- December 20, 2013
Who will benefit from the course?
The types of delegate we have trained previously are:
- Directors and senior managers
- Managers, department heads, team leaders and supervisors
This course allows managers and supervisors to examine safe disciplinary practice and demonstrates tried and tested ways to ‘turn around’ poorly performing employees. The aim of this course is to provide a practical insight into the handling of disciplinary and dismissal issues. We will show:
- How to avoid disciplinary problems in the first place
- How to create disciplinary rules and disciplinary procedures
- How to deal with disciplinary issues that do occur.
- When dismissal is, and when it is not, the best option
Disciplinary Procedures Course Agenda
Morning – 9.30-1.00
- Defining problems and problem employees
- The causes of disciplinary and performance problems
- Your impact on discipline and performance
- Investigating, fact finding and documenting evidence
Afternoon – 2.00-5.30
- Effective action plans
- Planning the disciplinary meeting
- Interviewing skills
- Essential follow-up and keeping the employee on track
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.