Open courses – Presentation skills and Writing skills Courses
We provide a comprehensive programme of Open courses. Once you have decided on the course you need you can click and book the dates you require and then leave the rest up to us.
For over 23 years our Presentation skills courses have enabled delegates to benefit from enhanced skills in presenting in all situations. The course focuses on developing delegate’s skills and confidence in an encouraging, positive and patient environment whilst maintaining an element of fun and active participation.
Confidence is another key element in our writing courses. Whether letters, emails or reports our writing courses are designed to teach practical skills and enable delegates to be both competent and confident in their written communication.
Our Presentation skills and Writing skills open courses:
- Advanced Presentation Skills
- High-Impact Business Writing Skills
- Letter and Report Writing
- PowerPoint Presentation Skills
- Presentation Skills (1 day)
- Presentation Skills (2 day)
Please click on any of the above courses for more details about content and booking
You can book online or we can send you a booking form by email. Once your course has been confirmed we will:
- Confirm the date/s booked
- Send you your course agenda and itinerary. This will include all course preparations.
- Include a Pre-course form for you to complete and bring with you on the day
- Remind you 5 working days before the course
- Issue with comprehensive details about the venue and directions
- Issue you with a course certificate of CPD accreditation (if applicable) or an attendance certificate
- Discuss with you at the start of the day what learning objectives you have for the day and review them at the end of the day to see how satisfied you are with the content and delivery
- Never cancel at the last moment
Our approach to training
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for positive assertion. We may use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
WHY CHOOSE TOTAL SUCCESS FOR YOUR TRAINING?
- our lead trainers have over 18 year’s experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course (once confirmed) and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
PREVIOUS COMMENTS ABOUT OUR TRAINING FROM OUR DELEGATES
All comments below come from course evaluation forms from delegates that have attended our Presentation skills and Writing skills open courses recently
- “Very interactive course”
- “Covered everything that I wanted in the course”
- “Learnt a lot about myself”
- “Very useful and effective tips to use”
- “Very Informative and interactive”
- “Very thorough – covered useful points”
Letter and report writing
- “The trainer had superb communication, energy & passion” Matt Broadbent
- “Had great templates for future use” James Gunn
- “Gave us new ideas for how we communicate externally” Richard Booth
- “Great techniques to use in our correspondence” Mark Samuel
- “Kept a topic interesting that really shouldn’t be” Barclay Bram