Open courses – Time & Stress Management Courses
We provide a comprehensive programme of Open courses. Once you have decided on the course you need you can click and book the dates you require and then leave the rest up to us.
Our Time management courses enable candidates to understand the processes which will make them more effective whilst minimising the “Thieves of Time” which plague our personal productivity and sense of achievement.
We will teach the skills which will improve planning, assertiveness, setting priorities, decision making, desk and paper management, and communication skills. Delegates will have the skills to manage their priorities; manage themselves to get things done on time; be assertive with colleagues and managers and learn how to say ‘no’.
We will also give delegates on our Outlook course the skills to manage their time and technology including managing their emails, calendar and tasks.
Our stress management training courses enable delegates to understand the processes which will make them more effective and increase their confidence and sense of achievement. This course benefits anyone who needs to learn the fundamentals of dealing with the ‘stressor’ that affect our wellbeing and confidence.
Our Time & Stress Management open courses:
- Assertiveness Skills
- Delegation Skills
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Time Management with Microsoft Outlook
Please click on any of the above courses for more details about content and booking
You can book online or we can send you a booking form by email. Once your course has been confirmed we will:
- Confirm the date/s booked
- Send you your course agenda and itinerary. This will include all course preparations.
- Include a Pre-course form for you to complete and bring with you on the day
- Remind you 5 working days before the course
- Issue with comprehensive details about the venue and directions
- Issue you with a course certificate of CPD accreditation (if applicable) or an attendance certificate
- Discuss with you at the start of the day what learning objectives you have for the day and review them at the end of the day to see how satisfied you are with the content and delivery
- Never cancel at the last moment
Our approach to training
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for positive assertion. We may use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
WHY CHOOSE TOTAL SUCCESS FOR YOUR TRAINING?
- our lead trainers have over 18 year’s experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course (once confirmed) and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
PREVIOUS COMMENTS ABOUT OUR TRAINING FROM OUR DELEGATES
All comments below come from course evaluation forms from delegates that have attended our Time Management and Stress Management open courses recently
- “The trainers abudance of energy”
- “Learnt when task don’t need to done or don’t need doing straight away”
- “Workshop was very engaging and interactive”
- “I liked time saving techniques”
- “I liked understanding about prioritizing work and time”
- “Liked the what, why & how of managing interruptions”
- “Fantastic course”
- “Enthusiastic trainer”
- “Very interactive course”
- “I liked the breathing techniques”
- “I liked the energy and knowledge of the trainer”
- “I liked the examples tailored to specific situations”
- “I learned all the techniques to reduce and manage stress”