Open Courses – Sales and Customer Service Courses
We provide a comprehensive programme of Open courses. Once you have decided on the course you need you can click and book the dates you require and then leave the rest up to us.
Our Sales and Negotiation courses follow some of the most effective models for effective selling and negotiating. We cater for all levels and delegates will be given opportunities to practice their influencing skills in a risk free environment to maximise their sales opportunities.
Our Customer service courses are designed to instill an ethos of ‘looking after the needs of the customer’ whilst maintaining the objectives and core values and of the organisation. For this reason they are written with both the customer’s and the organisation’s needs in mind to make the most of revenue generation and build client loyalty.
Our sales and negotiation skills open courses:
- Account Management
- Customer Care & Customer Service
- Introduction to Selling
- Negotiation Skills
- Telephone Skills and Customer Care
- Telesales and Telemarketing
Please click on any of the above courses for more details about content and booking
You can book online or we can send you a booking form by email. Once your course has been confirmed we will:
- Confirm the date/s booked
- Send you your course agenda and itinerary. This will include all course preparations.
- Include a Pre-course form for you to complete and bring with you on the day
- Remind you 5 working days before the course
- Issue with comprehensive details about the venue and directions
- Issue you with a course certificate of CPD accreditation (if applicable) or an attendance certificate
- Discuss with you at the start of the day what learning objectives you have for the day and review them at the end of the day to see how satisfied you are with the content and delivery
- Never cancel at the last moment
Our approach to training
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for positive assertion. We may use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
WHY CHOOSE TOTAL SUCCESS FOR YOUR TRAINING?
- our lead trainers have over 18 year’s experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course (once confirmed) and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
PREVIOUS COMMENTS ABOUT OUR TRAINING FROM OUR DELEGATES
All comments below come from course evaluation forms from delegates that have attended our Sales and Customer service open courses recently
- “The trainer was entertaining throughout, kept us engaged”
- “I liked the techniques, tips and evaluation of strengths & weaknesses”
- “Helped build my confidence with difficult queries & customers”
- “Will be able to help my team for some of the more difficult calls”
- “I liked the energy of the trainer, he know the subject very well”
- “It was very well structured”
- “I liked the role play, techniques and feedback”
- “Lot of valuable contents”