Online Training The Trainer Courses
These courses have been designed for current trainers who wish to sharpen their training skills and learn new and innovative techniques in training design, construction and delivery.
All skills are focused to help you as trainer deliver a complete and comprehensive Train the Trainer workshops on a range of subjects such as:
- Training the Trainer – Appraisal Skills
- Training the Trainer – Assertiveness Skills
- Training the Trainer – Customer Care
- Training the Trainer – Dealing with Difficult People
- Training the Trainer – Interviewing Skills
- Training the Trainer – Leadership & Team Building
- Training the Trainer – Negotiation Skills
- Training the Trainer – Presentation Skills
- Training the Trainer – Project Management for non-project Managers
- Training the Trainer – Stress Management
- Training the Trainer – Telephone Skills & Customer Care
- Training the Trainer – Time Management
In each course we give you a step by step guide along with tips and tricks of how we run the course.
The program content is based on time-tested training principles including modules on: learning theory, setting objectives, design, delivery, use of visual aids, audience facilitation and evaluation methods. We have placed a great emphasis on the use of positive reinforcement to develop the skills needed to design and deliver quality training programmes.
By the end of this course you will feel both competent and confident in your training skills. It will allow you to:
- Structure your training session
- Run successful training sessions and great courses
- Add interest to your training courses
- Learn question technique for group training
- Handle and train difficult people
- Deliver great presentations
- Enhance your visual image
Each course contains the following
Course Details – includes manual, slides and handouts to download
Lesson Plan – outlining the agenda with accompanying trainer’s notes
Certification – On completion of this course you will be able to download a Total Success certificate of course completion.
Approximately 2 hour. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. On delivering the course we recommend a full day to cover all the materials provided. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long you can take to do the course.
This course is aimed at managers who may have responsibility for a team of people, or an individual, and therefore the requirement or desire to delegate work.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Each course is £45 Inc. VAT per user.
Please click this link to view and book our online Train the Trainer online course
Why choose Total Success online training courses?
In this digital age, when you have such choice in who you choose to deliver your training it is reassuring to know that we deliver much more than just training courses:
- Most of our courses are CPD accredited ensuring that you get the best training for your budget
- All our courses deliver a certificate when they are completed. Just click and print.
- They are both challenging and fun. We write our courses from our users perspective using our unique 3i’s methodology – making sure that they are always Instructional, Interesting and Interactive
- You won’t run out of time completing our courses. All our courses ensure our users can access them continuously for a full 30 days after purchase, so they can be completed any time, any place, fitting around your busy schedule.
- All are repeatable. Making individual courses perfect for existing users to use as refresher training
- Our platform is robust and secure. All our courses are delivered using ProProfs – the leading online eLearning platform. This means that we don’t suffer the same ‘offline problems’ that can occur on less robust systems.
- These courses have been developed for your business to become – and stay – successful, your employees need continual development. This starts with induction but should then continue with further development on a wide range of issues. Each module is supported by online assessment and can be branded to reflect your organisation’s identity.