The ability to solve quadratic equations may be a function of a person’s IQ, but the ability to deal with everyday job stresses, shifting priorities, demanding customers, and difficult co-workers is a function of EQ or emotional intelligence.
It is our emotional intelligence that will solve our retention and morale problems, improve our creativity, create synergy from teamwork, speed our information by way of sophisticated people networks, drive our purpose, and ignite the best and most inspired performance from our people.
The course costs £30.00 and you can take it by clicking here.
This course is not a definitive guide to what is a rapidly growing field. It is designed as a route map, with signposts for those who want to pursue their Emotional Intelligence journey further.
- Provide a framework for understanding Emotional Intelligence.
- Illustrate ways in which to begin to develop your Emotional Intelligence capabilities.
- Offer you an opportunity to assess your Emotional Intelligence.
- Stimulate reflection on the changing nature of organisations and your role as a manager.
- Outline guidelines on how to use Emotional Intelligence as an organisational change management strategy.
On completion of this course you will be able to download a Total Success certificate of course completion.
The cost of the course is £30 GBP
Approximately 2 hours. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long youTr
This course is aimed at anyone who wants to learn more about or improve on their emotional intelligence.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Please click the link here to take the course
You are allowed to complete the course within 30 days of booking. During this time you can take as many attempts as you like. Please note, after 30 days your booking will expire and you will have to repurchase the training course.