Assertiveness is one of the essential skills in the modern working environment. There are many benefits of being assertive such as; better time management, increased ability to manage staff and customers; increased self-esteem and the ability to negotiate more effectively.
This course is ideal for delegates who need to improve and enhance their communications skills in order to achieve greater personal and professional productivity. It allows delegates to develop confidence and self-esteem so that their opinions will no longer go un-noticed in the workplace.
Assertiveness training will provide delegates with effective tactics to build courage and manage difficult, demanding and aggressive behaviours.
The course will show delegates:
• How to recognise assertive, aggressive and passive behaviours
• The key characteristics of an assertive person
• The 5 easy ways to become assertive
• What to say in difficult situations and with difficult people
• How excellent communication skills keep you in control
• How to develop a consistency of approach when dealing with potential conflict
• Techniques for handling clients and colleagues in a friendly and professional manner
• How to project a positive, tactful and assertive approach when handling difficult people
• Effective strategies how to reflect and refocus when under pressure
Click the link Online Secrets of Assertive Behaviours to take the free course. If you would like a course certificate, once you have completed the training, the cost is £5 GBP and you can order it by
If you like the free course and wish to take the full course please visit our online training page. Click on the course from the list and start. Online courses start from just £30. Once you are registered and paid the fee you will be able to take the full course at your own pace.
Areas covered include:
• Recognising assertive, passive and aggressive behaviours
• When should you be assertive?
• Guidelines for assertive delivery
On completion of this course you will be able to download a Total Success certificate of course completion.
Approximately 2 hour. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long you can take to do the course.
This course is aimed at managers who may have responsibility for a team of people, or an individual, and therefore the requirement or desire to delegate work.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Click the link Online Secrets of Assertive Behaviours to take the free course