This course will teach you to:
- Understand the value of setting out clear competency assessments/profiles
- Create workable aims and objectives for your training
- use your aims and objectives as key part of part of your training Introduction
- Consider the contents – what needs to be included to achieve your objective
- Structure the contents to achieve a flowing narrative that makes sense
- Write your trainer’s notes and create a training narrative
- How to create a storyboard for your course
- Add interesting content and be able to test your trainees at the end of the course.
You can take the course by clicking on How To Structure And Design An Online Course.
On completion of this course you will be able to download a Total Success certificate of course completion.
Approximately 2 hours. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long you can take to do the course.
This course is aimed at anyone who works from home.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Please click the link How To Structure And Design An Online Course to take the course
You are allowed to complete the course within 30 days of booking. During this time you can take as many attempts as you like. Please note, after 30 days your booking will expire and you will have to repurchase the training course.