Live, virtual, remote-online training course
This live online workshop will teach delegates tips, techniques, strategies and the art of the successful recruitment interview.
COURSE AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To enable delegates to evaluate the most effective ways of responding to questions
- To enable delegates to prepare for effective selection interviews
- To describe some of the most important interviewing skills.
- To give an understanding of the pitfalls for interviewees that are badly prepared
Below is a proposed course agenda. Please keep in mind that Total Success Training prides itself on the bespoke nature of our training courses. Feel free to contact us to discuss exactly how and what you would like the course to look like and we can tailor it to your needs.
MORNING 10.00 AM – 3.30 PM – Lunch 12.30-1.00
Understanding the interview from the interviewer’s point of view
What are interviewers looking for and how to match expectation with reality. We will also discuss the factors that research has shown impress interviewers
Common mistakes made by interviewees
Understand the key factors that put interviewers off and how to avoid them.
How to plan for the interview
Matching interview requirements to current skills. Expecting the unexpected and how to plan for contingencies. We will also discuss proven methods for increasing confidence and how to minimise your reactions to fear.
Opening effectively – creating great first impressions
Delegates will learn how to influence the ‘vital first 90 seconds’ and increase their confidence. This will also include communication tips that impress interviewers. Delegates will role-play and receive feedback using video/audio.
Maximising your visual image – body language and dress
Body language tips. Understanding your own strengths and weaknesses and how to build on your strengths.
Communication skills for interviewees
Active listening skills and how to answer the awkward question confidently.
Planning your responses and how to answer questions assertively and confidently. We will also discuss answers to typical interview questions.
Course close and paperwork
All delegates will complete an action plan that can be used to evaluate the skills learned from the day.
OUR LIVE ONLINE TRAINING WORKSHOPS
We at Total Success Training recognise the need to keep motivated when working so we have put together a schedule of live, online remote-training workshops.
We will be delivering them as live virtual workshops via zoom.com with a trainer to guide you through the agenda and to answer any questions you may have. We have included all the information that will make this an easy to access workshop.
THE BENEFITS OF SIGNING UP TO OUR PROGRAMME:
- Makes great use of their time off
- Saves on the time and cost to your staff of travelling long distances to attend training courses
- Most of our courses are CPD accredited to aid with your staff development
- You can bring together remote groups as a team building exercise
- Gives them a date in their personal development schedules to look forward to
- Keeps your staff trained whilst they are off normal duties
- Shows that you and your organisation are proactive in their development
- Helps your staff with their mental wellbeing as they have something positive to occupy their minds
They will be run via Zoom.com or Join.me depending on the technical capabilities of your teams.
HOW WE WILL ORGANISE THE COURSE
It couldn’t be easier as we take care of the whole process from start to finish:
- Pick from our list of live remote online courses or discuss the specific course agenda to suit you. Our trainers can call you to discuss your requirements.
- Book the course and send us delegate’s email addresses
- We will send out the course materials including downloadable course manual, all of the course materials, a pre-course briefing form
- We will start log-ins 15 minutes prior to the course start to allow everyone to connect
- All delegates will complete the pre-prepared course activities that we will use during the course
- Our virtual courses are very interactive to keep delegate’s attention throughout
- All delegates will complete a Post-course action plan that can be reviewed their managers after the course.
- The cost of a one-day course is £895 + VAT and can accommodate up to 10 delegates per training session. All materials are included as part of the cost.
OUR PRE-COURSE EMAIL TO YOUR DELEGATES INCLUDE:
- A pre-course form that needs to be completed and sent back to us. It includes course objectives that we will run through with you during the Introduction.
- A course manual that can be downloaded for reference during the seminar
- A course agenda
- All pre-course exercises that need to be completed before the course (we’ll be using these on the day)
- A full set of the activities you’ll be doing on the course. These can be completed before the course, but this is not essential
- A link to our website with all the course materials to download (if delegates are having difficulty accessing the information contained on this email)
- A link to zoom.com with all the information needed to access the programme via your computer
- A post-course action plan and course evaluation form. This will be completed as proof of attending. A copy should also be sent to us.
- A link for the full set of templates and forms that can downloaded for use after the course.
DOWNLOADABLE COURSE MATERIALS
Delegates must download a pre-course briefing form that includes exercises and activities which must be completed and emailed to email@example.com before the beginning of the course and a post-course action plan.
Please download the forms below: