All our open courses can be trained as live, virtual and remote courses and workshops. Please click on the link to view our course schedule and calendar.
Course Price is £295 + VAT per person.
This course is designed to address both the short and long term issues of individual and work-related stress. We will show that by identifying the ‘real’ causes of stress and tackling them head on will provide the means to improve the quality of our lives, both personally and professionally.
The focus of the course is to teach practical techniques that will help to reduce the harmful consequences of stress. By the end of this course you will feel both competent and confident in your understanding of stress and how to manage and motivate yourself to defeat it.
The course will allow you to:
- Understanding stress and the specific pressures that affect you
- The 4 main ways that stress affects the mind and body
- Emotional intelligence and how to use it to manage your stressors
- Plotting a pressure circle of the key factors of stress that affect you
- Relaxation, breathing and meditation
- Learning to manage negative internal dialogues
- Building self-confidence by changing your WHY to HOW
- Identifying the positives from your life
- How to handle your response to pressure and isolation
- Know different stages of your response to stress
- Learn strategies to manage your stress in a balanced way
- Tips and techniques that will enable you to feel more in control
- Creating support networks for managing stress
- Setting up strategies to increase self-motivation
- How to manage the balance between your home life and work life
- Top apps to help you manage your stress
- Creating a working action plan to manage your stress on a daily basis
After the completion of this course you will:
- develop confidence and reduce stress
- learn to use several new stress management techniques
- understand the differences between stress and anxiety
- recognise the importance of stress management in your professional life
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter