All our open courses can be trained as live, virtual and remote courses and workshops. Please click on the link to view our course schedule and calendar.
Course Price is £295 + VAT per person.
The issue of control and supervision of teleworkers and homeworkers is perhaps the most challenging aspect of remote management. Many managers are fearful of change and destruction to the traditional patterns organising work. Many managers are ‘out of their comfort zone’ in this type of leadership as it demands skills and competencies that can be widely different to traditional management.
This course gives you an insight into this type of management and how to manage a remote team successfully. We have been involved in remote management training for over 20 years and can give your management team the modern skills to thrive in this type of management.
Our agenda covers:
- Setting up a successful homeworking programme
- Managing the communication and control of homeworker
- How to be disciplined when working from home
- Time management techniques for remote management and homeworkers
- What are the qualities needed for “distance managers”?
- Analysing your management style for distance and remote management
- Running successful remote meetings
- Coaching and development strategies for team building
- How to motivate homeworkers
- Running remote team and one to one meeting
- Giving feedback and setting objectives
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 20 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter