The issue of control and supervision of teleworkers is perhaps the most important barrier to the wider diffusion of Telework. Many managers are fearful of change and destruction to the traditional patterns organising work. This course gives you an insight into this type of management and how to manage a remote team successfully.
- How to be disciplined when working from home
- Time management techniques
- Analysing your management style
- What are the qualities needed for “distance managers”?
- Running successful remote meetings
- One to one meeting
Working from home and managing your time
- Tips for home working, including how to motivate yourself and relieve boredom.
- How to organise and prioritise your day at home.
- Planning tips for the home worker.
- Managing effective communications when away from the office and colleagues.
- Daily planning and setting priorities.
- Structuring your day.
Working with Microsoft Outlook
- In this section we will show delegates time-tested tips how Outlook can organise daily tasks, automate repetitive activities and its use in planning projects.
- How to run the successful meeting.
- Tips for planning agendas and organising the attendees to be both positive and productive.
- This section will introduce delegates to the Meeting Planner that can be used for team meetings and one-to-ones.
- We will also give delegates the ‘top 10 tips for running remote meetings’.
You can take the course by clicking on Working from Home: How To Manage Remotely.
On completion of this course you will be able to download a Total Success certificate of course completion.
Approximately 2 hours. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long you can take to do the course.
This course is aimed at anyone who works from home.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Please click the link Working from Home: How To Manage Remotely to take the course.
You are allowed to complete the course within 30 days of booking. During this time you can take as many attempts as you like. Please note, after 30 days your booking will expire and you will have to repurchase the training course.