Live, virtual, remote-online training course
This live online workshop is designed for staff that regularly manage external customers. The type of individual who thrives in this type of environment needs to be very customer focused; intuitive to customer needs and have the ability to think quickly in difficult situations. The focus is to instil an ethos of ‘looking after the needs of the customer whilst maintaining the objectives and core values and of the organisation.
COURSE AIMS & OBJECTIVES
In developing the course content we place emphasis on empowering staff that have a range of skills and experiences to develop greater quality in their work and increase productivity. The training will focus on the following:
- Develop a consistency of approach when dealing with queries and complaints
- Giving instructions and information in a calm, friendly and professional way
- Project a positive image with each customer
- Questioning skills to uncover both facts and needs
- Building instant rapport with customers
- Have a good understanding of customer care issues
- Understanding the difference between aggressive and assertive behaviour
- Understanding verbal signs of conflict
- How to give negative news in a positive way
- How to handle aggressive clients
- Proven steps for verbally disarming hostile people
- Managing your anger and staying calm in hostile situations
Below is a proposed course agenda. Please keep in mind that Total Success Training prides itself on the bespoke nature of our training courses. Feel free to contact us to discuss exactly how and what you would like the course to look like and we can tailor it to your needs.
MORNING 10.00 AM – 3.30 PM – Lunch 12.30-1.00
Creating a good first impression
Building rapport and showing a professional image in the first crucial first few seconds and minutes of each customer contact. Whether in Customer Service or Sales the ability to control the communication in the first few vital minutes of a conversation is crucial to the final result.
Understanding assertive behaviour
Delegates will be able to recognise passive, aggressive and assertive communication and body language. We will also show how to reduce potential conflict by adopting assertive behaviours.
How assertiveness can help with negotiation situations. We will also demonstrate the skills needed for effective negotiations.
Verbal conflict diffusion strategies
Calming strategies and what to say. Understanding and reacting to verbal attacks. Communicating with unresponsive individuals.
Handling complaining customers well is one of the most effective methods of building trust and creating a long-term relationship with your clients. Delegates will learn from proven methods of calming the situation, understanding the customer and giving them what they want without breaking company rules.
Communication skills for difficult clients
Dealing with assertive, demanding and talkative customers requires different strategies and techniques. Delegates will learn how to handle difficult situations and maintain control in a calm and professional manner.
Diffusing and calming strategies for hostile and emotional clients
Delegates will learn strategies that allow them to calmly handle the caller who is emotionally demanding, angry, worried and confused. Also, we will discuss techniques about how to manage hostile and aggressive clients.
Positive under pressure
Maintaining a positive approach to customer contact is essential for service professionals. We will show ways of keeping a confident attitude and approach at all times.
OUR LIVE ONLINE TRAINING WORKSHOPS
We at Total Success Training recognise the need to keep motivated when working so we have put together a schedule of live, online remote-training workshops.
We will be delivering them as live virtual workshops via zoom.com with a trainer to guide you through the agenda and to answer any questions you may have. We have included all the information that will make this an easy to access workshop.
THE BENEFITS OF SIGNING UP TO OUR PROGRAMME:
- Makes great use of their time off
- Saves on the time and cost to your staff of travelling long distances to attend training courses
- Most of our courses are CPD accredited to aid with your staff development
- You can bring together remote groups as a team building exercise
- Gives them a date in their personal development schedules to look forward to
- Keeps your staff trained whilst they are off normal duties
- Shows that you and your organisation are proactive in their development
- Helps your staff with their mental wellbeing as they have something positive to occupy their minds
They will be run via Zoom.com or Join.me depending on the technical capabilities of your teams.
HOW WE WILL ORGANISE THE COURSE
It couldn’t be easier as we take care of the whole process from start to finish:
- Pick from our list of live remote online courses or discuss the specific course agenda to suit you. Our trainers can call you to discuss your requirements.
- Book the course and send us delegate’s email addresses
- We will send out the course materials including downloadable course manual, all of the course materials, a pre-course briefing form
- We will start log-ins 15 minutes prior to the course start to allow everyone to connect
- All delegates will complete the pre-prepared course activities that we will use during the course
- Our virtual courses are very interactive to keep delegate’s attention throughout
- All delegates will complete a Post-course action plan that can be reviewed their managers after the course.
- The cost of a one-day course is £895 + VAT and can accommodate up to 10 delegates per training session. All materials are included as part of the cost.
OUR PRE-COURSE EMAIL TO YOUR DELEGATES INCLUDE:
- A pre-course form that needs to be completed and sent back to us. It includes course objectives that we will run through with you during the Introduction.
- A course manual that can be downloaded for reference during the seminar
- A course agenda
- All pre-course exercises that need to be completed before the course (we’ll be using these on the day)
- A full set of the activities you’ll be doing on the course. These can be completed before the course, but this is not essential
- A link to our website with all the course materials to download (if delegates are having difficulty accessing the information contained on this email)
- A link to zoom.com with all the information needed to access the programme via your computer
- A post-course action plan and course evaluation form. This will be completed as proof of attending. A copy should also be sent to us.
- A link for the full set of templates and forms that can downloaded for use after the course.
DOWNLOADABLE COURSE MATERIALS
Delegates must download a pre-course briefing form that includes exercises and activities which must be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the beginning of the course and a post-course action plan.
Please download the forms below: