Live, virtual, remote-online training course
This live online workshop is designed for people who need to address both the short and long term issues of individual and work-related stress. We will show that by identifying the ‘real’ causes of stress and tackling them head on will provide the means to improve the quality of our lives, both personally and professionally.
COURSE AIMS & OBJECTIVES
Our stress management training seminars enable delegates to understand the processes which will make them more effective and increase their confidence and sense of achievement. This course benefits anyone who needs to learn the fundamentals of dealing with the ‘stressor’ that affect our wellbeing and confidence. Senior/junior managers, directors, administrators, customer service professionals and technical staff have found the following benefits from attending our course:
- Reduced stress levels
- Felt more in control of their daily activities
- Increased confidence handling difficult behaviour in others
- Able to manage colleagues and friends effectively
- Enjoyed a more balanced lifestyle
- Increased work effectiveness and productivity
- Increased productivity through more effective communication
During the course delegates will begin to understand the causes of work-related stress and learn tips and techniques that will enable them to feel more in control. The focus of the course is to teach practical techniques that will help to reduce the harmful consequences of stress.
Below is a proposed course agenda. Please keep in mind that Total Success Training prides itself on the bespoke nature of our training courses. Feel free to contact us to discuss exactly how and what you would like the course to look like and we can tailor it to your needs.
MORNING 10.00 AM – 3.30 PM – Lunch 12.30-1.00
Part one – Recognising Stress
- What is pressure and what is stress?
What is stress? There are a multitude of causes and reactions to stress and we will show the physical manifestations of stress and how they have evolved.
- Recognising your own ‘stressors’
How stress shows itself – the first step to combating stress is to understand it. From an extensive list of stress reactions the delegates will examine their own specific stressors and by group discussion identify common stress inducers.
Part two – Stress busting techniques
Eliminating stress – we will examine ways of tackling company stress. From work shop and group discussion we will develop strategies for tackling the main causes of stress. This may involve aspects of time management, assertiveness, communication strategy, strategic decision making, delegation, positive thinking and managing negative emotions.
- How our perceptions cause stress
‘Perception is your only true reality’ as the saying goes. From our interactive group workshops we will examine how our own perceptions cause us stress and learn ‘reframing’ techniques enabling us to cope more effectively.
- Personality and stress
Are you predisposed to be more easily affected by stress? We will examine how personality plays an important part in understanding internal stress.
- Internal dialogue
80% of your internal dialogue is negative. We will consider ways of increasing our internal positive dialogue in specific stressful situations.
- Coping strategies
Delegates will examine a number of coping strategies for dealing with specific high pressure situations and draft their own ‘personal coping strategy’.
Course close and paperwork
OUR LIVE ONLINE TRAINING WORKSHOPS
We at Total Success Training recognise the need to keep motivated when working so we have put together a schedule of live, online remote-training workshops.
We will be delivering them as live virtual workshops via zoom.com with a trainer to guide you through the agenda and to answer any questions you may have. We have included all the information that will make this an easy to access workshop.
THE BENEFITS OF SIGNING UP TO OUR PROGRAMME:
- Makes great use of their time off
- Saves on the time and cost to your staff of travelling long distances to attend training courses
- Most of our courses are CPD accredited to aid with your staff development
- You can bring together remote groups as a team building exercise
- Gives them a date in their personal development schedules to look forward to
- Keeps your staff trained whilst they are off normal duties
- Shows that you and your organisation are proactive in their development
- Helps your staff with their mental wellbeing as they have something positive to occupy their minds
They will be run via Zoom.com or Join.me depending on the technical capabilities of your teams.
HOW WE WILL ORGANISE THE COURSE
It couldn’t be easier as we take care of the whole process from start to finish:
- Pick from our list of live remote online courses or discuss the specific course agenda to suit you. Our trainers can call you to discuss your requirements.
- Book the course and send us delegate’s email addresses
- We will send out the course materials including downloadable course manual, all of the course materials, a pre-course briefing form
- We will start log-ins 15 minutes prior to the course start to allow everyone to connect
- All delegates will complete the pre-prepared course activities that we will use during the course
- Our virtual courses are very interactive to keep delegate’s attention throughout
- All delegates will complete a Post-course action plan that can be reviewed their managers after the course.
- The cost of a one-day course is £895 + VAT and can accommodate up to 10 delegates per training session. All materials are included as part of the cost.
OUR PRE-COURSE EMAIL TO YOUR DELEGATES INCLUDE:
- A pre-course form that needs to be completed and sent back to us. It includes course objectives that we will run through with you during the Introduction.
- A course manual that can be downloaded for reference during the seminar
- A course agenda
- All pre-course exercises that need to be completed before the course (we’ll be using these on the day)
- A full set of the activities you’ll be doing on the course. These can be completed before the course, but this is not essential
- A link to our website with all the course materials to download (if delegates are having difficulty accessing the information contained on this email)
- A link to zoom.com with all the information needed to access the programme via your computer
- A post-course action plan and course evaluation form. This will be completed as proof of attending. A copy should also be sent to us.
- A link for the full set of templates and forms that can downloaded for use after the course.
DOWNLOADABLE COURSE MATERIALS
Delegates must download a pre-course briefing form that includes exercises and activities which must be completed and emailed to email@example.com before the beginning of the course and a post-course action plan.
Please download the forms below: