Live, virtual, remote-online training course
This live online workshop is designed for telemarketers who make a significant number of prospecting calls and telesales professionals who have to handle a large number of incoming sales calls. The type of individual who thrives in this type of environment needs to be very customer focused, intuitive to customer needs, have the ability to think quickly in difficult situations and be organised. The focus is to instil an ethos of ‘looking after the needs of the customer’ whilst maintaining the objectives and core values and of the organisation. It is written with both the customer and the organisation in mind to maximise on potential sales and build client loyalty.
COURSE AIMS & OBJECTIVES
In developing the course content we place emphasis on empowering staff that have a range of skills and experiences to develop greater quality in their work and increase productivity. The training will focus on:
- Understand and use rapport building techniques when talking to customers
- Deal with customer enquiries in a friendly and professional manner
- Deal with objections and difficult customers calmly and efficiently
- Motivate themselves when ‘times get tough’
- Plan calls effectively so that they can focus on the call objective
- Maintain an ongoing call strategy so that they can benchmark both skills and activities
- Project a positive image with each call they take or make
More and more companies are increasing their use of the telephone as the quickest and most convenient way of establishing customer contacts. It is essential that all members of the telesales team represent the organisation in a professional and friendly way and communicate effectively to ensure that the business is not lost.
Below is a proposed course agenda. Please keep in mind that Total Success Training prides itself on the bespoke nature of our training courses. Feel free to contact us to discuss exactly how and what you would like the course to look like and we can tailor it to your needs.
MORNING 10.00 AM – 3.30 PM – Lunch 12.30-1.00
Introductions and objectives
Professional telephone techniques
Projecting a professional image is one of the keys to professional selling. Delegates will understand the techniques of making effective outgoing calls; how to build rapport with clients; how voice presentation skills can enhance the conversation; and how to create good first impressions on both internal and external calls.
Even basic planning helps the salesperson to plan and develop strategies for each call. By using group work and role-plays, we will show how even basic planning can help delegates understand the customer and increase value in the sale.
Opening the call with powerful attention-getters
Sensational openings produce successful sales. The effective telephone sales person understands the importance of powerful ‘attention-getters’ designed specifically to improve the positioning of the product and the organisation with the customer.
Overcoming the gate keeper
How you deal with the gatekeeper is one of the essential factors for call completions. We show tips on how to reach your key contact more effectively.
Qualifying the customer
By gaining basic, but vital, information from the customer will save delegates time and enable them to consolidate and strengthen the sale. We will show delegates what type of information is essential to collect at the beginning and at the end of the call to ensure each and every call is productive.
How to make quality appointments
This part of the course will examine techniques that improve appointment making. Delegates will also learn how to get past the gatekeeper and how to open up unresponsive prospects.
Unless the salesperson satisfies customer needs there can be no sale. The ability to use open and closed questions to uncover ‘real’ customer needs separates the average from the successful telephone sales person. Delegates will learn how to use questions to discover customer needs, challenges and problems and how to use these to create value in the solutions their products provided.
If you have opened the sale well and gained the “buyer’s’ interest and attention, uncovered needs and agreed them with the customer the next stage is to present the benefits of your product, idea or service. To do this effectively sales people must be able to add value to their product and present both known and unknown benefits to build customer desire.
To sell you must be able to close. Delegates will learn when it is best to close the sale, closing techniques designed to give them confidence in ‘asking for the order’ and how to pre-empt possible objections.
Proposed methods of training will include:
- Role-play (using video/audio feedback depending on group size).
- Video scenarios with discussion.
- Group discussion.
Course close and paperwork
All delegates will complete an action plan that can be used to evaluate the skills learned from the day.
OUR LIVE ONLINE TRAINING WORKSHOPS
We at Total Success Training recognise the need to keep motivated when working so we have put together a schedule of live, online remote-training workshops.
We will be delivering them as live virtual workshops via zoom.com with a trainer to guide you through the agenda and to answer any questions you may have. We have included all the information that will make this an easy to access workshop.
THE BENEFITS OF SIGNING UP TO OUR PROGRAMME:
- Makes great use of their time off
- Saves on the time and cost to your staff of travelling long distances to attend training courses
- Most of our courses are CPD accredited to aid with your staff development
- You can bring together remote groups as a team building exercise
- Gives them a date in their personal development schedules to look forward to
- Keeps your staff trained whilst they are off normal duties
- Shows that you and your organisation are proactive in their development
- Helps your staff with their mental wellbeing as they have something positive to occupy their minds
They will be run via Zoom.com or Join.me depending on the technical capabilities of your teams.
HOW WE WILL ORGANISE THE COURSE
It couldn’t be easier as we take care of the whole process from start to finish:
- Pick from our list of live remote online courses or discuss the specific course agenda to suit you. Our trainers can call you to discuss your requirements.
- Book the course and send us delegate’s email addresses
- We will send out the course materials including downloadable course manual, all of the course materials, a pre-course briefing form
- We will start log-ins 15 minutes prior to the course start to allow everyone to connect
- All delegates will complete the pre-prepared course activities that we will use during the course
- Our virtual courses are very interactive to keep delegate’s attention throughout
- All delegates will complete a Post-course action plan that can be reviewed their managers after the course.
- The cost of a one-day course is £895 + VAT and can accommodate up to 10 delegates per training session. All materials are included as part of the cost.
OUR PRE-COURSE EMAIL TO YOUR DELEGATES INCLUDE:
- A pre-course form that needs to be completed and sent back to us. It includes course objectives that we will run through with you during the Introduction.
- A course manual that can be downloaded for reference during the seminar
- A course agenda
- All pre-course exercises that need to be completed before the course (we’ll be using these on the day)
- A full set of the activities you’ll be doing on the course. These can be completed before the course, but this is not essential
- A link to our website with all the course materials to download (if delegates are having difficulty accessing the information contained on this email)
- A link to zoom.com with all the information needed to access the programme via your computer
- A post-course action plan and course evaluation form. This will be completed as proof of attending. A copy should also be sent to us.
- A link for the full set of templates and forms that can downloaded for use after the course.
DOWNLOADABLE COURSE MATERIALS
Delegates must download a pre-course briefing form that includes exercises and activities which must be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the beginning of the course and a post-course action plan.
Please download the forms below: