Total Success Training provides a range of Youtube Training Video’s, with subjects including:
- Assertiveness Skills
- Time Management
- Appraisal Skills
- Disciplinary Procedures and Correcting Poor Performance
We receive many requests from managers who wish to know; ‘how to correct poor performance?’; ‘how to fire difficult employees?’; ‘how to get rid of poor staff performance?’ or ‘what’s the best way to sack someone?’. These managers clearly have a discipline or performance problem and are seeking an easy way to get rid of poor staff performance but they may lack the skills necessary to ‘turn around the difficult or challenging employee’.
Managers throughout the UK have to cope with many challenges, whether improving poor performance or managing underperformers in the workplace. In this video, lead trainer, Warren Wint discusses the Informal Approach for Managing.
Our one-day ‘Correcting Poor Performance and Disciplinary Procedures Course’ addresses the problem that, in a recent survey showed that 75% of UK managers were unaware of the correct procedures for how to discipline employees effectively. It’s not just about getting rid of difficult staff, the modern manager must know the correct procedures for dealing with under-performing staff and how to conduct a disciplinary meeting effectively.
You can find further course information at https://www.totalsuccess.co.uk/open-courses/disciplinary-procedures-and-correcting-poor-performance-training-1-day/ or contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures Open Course
- August 27, 2013
- September 26, 2013
- October 28, 2013
- November 26, 2013
- December 20, 2013
Who will benefit from the course?
The types of delegate we have trained previously are:
- Directors and senior managers
- Managers, department heads, team leaders and supervisors
This course allows managers and supervisors to examine safe disciplinary practice and demonstrates tried and tested ways to ‘turn around’ poorly performing employees. The aim of this course is to provide a practical insight into the handling of disciplinary and dismissal issues. We will show:
- How to avoid disciplinary problems in the first place
- How to create disciplinary rules and disciplinary procedures
- How to deal with disciplinary issues that do occur.
- When dismissal is, and when it is not, the best option
Disciplinary Procedures Course Agenda
Morning – 9.30-1.00
- Defining problems and problem employees
- The causes of disciplinary and performance problems
- Your impact on discipline and performance
- Investigating, fact finding and documenting evidence
Afternoon – 2.00-5.30
- Effective action plans
- Planning the disciplinary meeting
- Interviewing skills
- Essential follow-up and keeping the employee on track
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.