In addition to our appraisal training courses we have also produced a series of appraisal skills podcasts which allow you to discover first hand how effective our training is. These podcasts are short snippets taken from actual training courses where our trainers discuss topics, tips, techniques and strategies with our course delegates and give you the listener, a real insight into the world of appraisal training.
Our appraisal training seminars enable delegates to understand the processes which will make them more effective and increase their confidence and sense of achievement. Anyone who needs to master the principles and practices of an effective performance review; including senior/junior managers, supervisors, training/hr managers, directors, administrative and technical staff.
PODCAST 1 – Benefits and Pitfalls
In this live podcast, Total Success’s Senior Trainer, Warren Wint is demonstrating the purpose and benefits of the appraisal process.
- Instilling the benefits to the appraisee’s
- Influence and persuasion
- Managing the process of communications
- Selling the benefits of appraisals
- Why appraisals fail
- The main reasons for failure
PODCAST 2 – Constructive Criticism 1
In this live podcast, Total Success’s Senior Trainer, Warren Wint shows delegates how to praise good behaviour, criticise the non-productive behaviour result and how not to make the appraisal personal by using the 4 quadrant responses:
- Agreeing with the employees positive comments
- Agreeing with employees negative comments
- Disagreeing with the employees positive comments
- Disagreeing with the employees negative comments
PODCAST 3 – Constructive Criticism 2
In this live podcast, Total Success’s Senior Trainer, Warren Wint talks about dialogue.
- Taking down barriers
- Showing evidence back up points of view
- Reacting accordingly to somebody’s performance
- How to build a framework for future constructive criticisms that you want to build