- This event has passed.
Training the Trainer – 2 day CPD Accredited course – Face to Face Workshop
February 22 at 9:30 am - February 23 at 4:00 pm£790.00
Total Success have been running successful Train the Trainer courses since 1995. This two-day course is essential if you have just been promoted to a training or coaching role or you wish to refresh your training skills. It is full of practical tools and techniques
This course will also benefit those who have become Training Managers and wish to know the fundamentals of developing organisational training programmes focusing on implementing training policy and improving staff competency levels.
Delegates who have attended the course have reported an increase in their ability to train new and existing staff and have found it invaluable in developing their individual training skills and coaching skills. Our 90 page training manual also contains essential information plus training forms and templates that will hasten your quest to becoming a better trainer.
If your goal is to run a training session and project credibility in your delivery, whether new to training or experienced, you’ll find our Train the Trainer course an invaluable resource.
Training the Trainer – 2 Day Course Agenda
- Pre-course preparation:
- Each delegate to have completed the pre-course questionnaire and to come prepared to deliver a 10 minute training session.
- Introduction, aims and objectives
- Principles of learning and learning styles
- Establishing training aims and objectives
- Structuring your training
- Making your training interesting
- Handling questions – Part 1 (asking questions)
- Introducing the training
- Consolidating and concluding the training
- Giving feedback
- Review of day one
- Managing difficult trainees
- Handling questions – Part 2 (answering questions)
- Delivery skills
- Body language
- Voice projection
- Final group presentations – each delegate to deliver a 10 minute training session followed by full video critique
- Final group presentations continued
- Post course action planning