Live, virtual, remote-online training course
This live online workshop is designed to ensure your staff always project the correct image to your potential customers and clients to make your company stand out from the crowd. It is designed for anyone who has both face to face and telephone contact with customers and is written with both the customer and the organisation in mind to maximise service and customer care.
COURSE AIMS & OBJECTIVES
By the end of this course delegates will have the skills to:
- Have a good understanding of customer care issues
- Develop a consistency of approach when answering the phone
- Deal with customer enquiries in a friendly and professional manner
- Deal with queries and difficult/angry customers calmly and efficiently
- Develop an attitude of ‘ownership’ when dealing with customer queries
- Project a positive image with each call they take or make
Below is a proposed course agenda. Please keep in mind that Total Success Training prides itself on the bespoke nature of our training courses. Feel free to contact us to discuss exactly how and what you would like the course to look like and we can tailor it to your needs.
MORNING 10.00 AM – 3.30 PM – Lunch 12.30-1.00
Customer Service Essentials
Delegates will examine the factors that make up excellent customer service and how these are important for effective communication and client satisfaction. These will include:
- Positive body language for service professionals
- Creating great first impressions when meeting and greeting
- The importance of dress
- Using appropriate language
- How to control and influence through effective communication
Professional telephone tips
The telephone is the most used business communication tool. Understanding the power and the pitfalls of telephone communications enables the telephone professional to be perceived as both confident and competent. Topics covered in this session will include:
- Understand the techniques of answering the phone effectively
- How to build rapport with clients
- Capturing information correctly
- How voice presentation skills can enhance the conversation
- How to create good first impressions and how to control the call
Positive under pressure
Maintaining a positive approach to client contact is essential for service professionals. We will show ways of keeping a confident attitude and approach at all times.
Managing Client Perceptions
“Our realities are merely the perceptions we place around our experiences”. Understanding client perceptions is the ‘key’ to ensuring excellent client service and a real focus on the wants and needs of the client. We will examine many situations relevant to the organisation and look at ways of reinforcing or changing the client’s perception of your organisation as being one of ‘the best’.
Essential time management and organisation
One of the essentials for increased productivity is organisation. We will show effective time management tips and techniques and how each person can achieve more in an average day.
Communication skills for difficult clients
Dealing with assertive, angry and talkative clients requires different strategies and techniques. Delegates will learn how to handle difficult situations and maintain control in a calm and professional manner.
- Recognising the verbal and visual signs of conflict
- Understanding the causes of conflict, stress and aggression
- How to diffuse conflict verbally
- How to avoid escalating conflict
- How to manage very difficult behaviour
Proposed methods of training will include:
- All sessions will be trainer facilitated to maximize on delegate participation
- Role-play (using video/audio feedback depending on group size).
- Video scenarios with discussion.
- Group discussion and workshops.
- Delegates will produce an action plan of skills, techniques and strategies that can be used by their managers for future training and counseling
All delegates will receive a 40-page workbook that doubles as an excellent post course reference manual.
Course Close 5.30
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
OUR LIVE ONLINE TRAINING WORKSHOPS
We at Total Success Training recognise the need to keep motivated when working so we have put together a schedule of live, online remote-training workshops.
We will be delivering them as live virtual workshops via zoom.com with a trainer to guide you through the agenda and to answer any questions you may have. We have included all the information that will make this an easy to access workshop.
THE BENEFITS OF SIGNING UP TO OUR PROGRAMME:
- Makes great use of their time off
- Saves on the time and cost to your staff of travelling long distances to attend training courses
- Most of our courses are CPD accredited to aid with your staff development
- You can bring together remote groups as a team building exercise
- Gives them a date in their personal development schedules to look forward to
- Keeps your staff trained whilst they are off normal duties
- Shows that you and your organisation are proactive in their development
- Helps your staff with their mental wellbeing as they have something positive to occupy their minds
They will be run via Zoom.com or Join.me depending on the technical capabilities of your teams.
HOW WE WILL ORGANISE THE COURSE
It couldn’t be easier as we take care of the whole process from start to finish:
- Pick from our list of live remote online courses or discuss the specific course agenda to suit you. Our trainers can call you to discuss your requirements.
- Book the course and send us delegate’s email addresses
- We will send out the course materials including downloadable course manual, all of the course materials, a pre-course briefing form
- We will start log-ins 15 minutes prior to the course start to allow everyone to connect
- All delegates will complete the pre-prepared course activities that we will use during the course
- Our virtual courses are very interactive to keep delegate’s attention throughout
- All delegates will complete a Post-course action plan that can be reviewed their managers after the course.
- The cost of a one-day course is £895 + VAT and can accommodate up to 10 delegates per training session. All materials are included as part of the cost.
OUR PRE-COURSE EMAIL TO YOUR DELEGATES INCLUDE:
- A pre-course form that needs to be completed and sent back to us. It includes course objectives that we will run through with you during the Introduction.
- A course manual that can be downloaded for reference during the seminar
- A course agenda
- All pre-course exercises that need to be completed before the course (we’ll be using these on the day)
- A full set of the activities you’ll be doing on the course. These can be completed before the course, but this is not essential
- A link to our website with all the course materials to download (if delegates are having difficulty accessing the information contained on this email)
- A link to zoom.com with all the information needed to access the programme via your computer
- A post-course action plan and course evaluation form. This will be completed as proof of attending. A copy should also be sent to us.
- A link for the full set of templates and forms that can downloaded for use after the course.
DOWNLOADABLE COURSE MATERIALS
Delegates must download a pre-course briefing form that includes exercises and activities which must be completed and emailed to email@example.com before the beginning of the course and a post-course action plan.
Please download the forms below: