- This event has passed.
Customer Service & Customer Care – Live Remote Virtual Training
March 4 at 9:30 am - 3:30 pm£295
If you or your staff have to deal with customers both face to face or over the telephone then effective Customer Care training is essential in enabling you to develop a Customer Caring or ‘Customers First’ attitude to delivering service effectively and consistently. Total Success run a one-day Customer Service and Customer Care course for those wishing to learn tips and techniques on how to; handle different customers.
Introduction, aims and objectives
Customer Service Essentials
Creating the right impression with customers
Importance of the customer to the organisation – Strategies for Customer Retention
Time management for customer service
Improving Internal Customer Service
Professional telephone tips
Managing Customer Perceptions
Assertiveness skills for customer service professionals
Handling complaints and difficult customer behaviour
Positive under pressure
Writing complaint letters
How We Will Organise The Live Remote Course:
It couldn’t be easier as we take care of the whole process from start to finish.
The course will contain the same content as the face to face training but will start at 9.45 and finish at 3.30 (with 30 minutes for lunch)
- Book the course you require online
- We will send out the course materials including downloadable course manual, all of the course materials, a pre-course briefing form
- We will start log-ins 15 minutes prior to the course start to allow everyone to connect
- All delegates will complete the pre-prepared course activities that we will use during the course
- Our virtual courses are very interactive to keep delegate’s attention throughout
- All delegates will complete a Post-course action plan that can be reviewed their managers after the course.