Live, virtual, remote-online training course
This live online workshop is designed to give new salespeople the confidence to appoint, present to and close potential customers. We use a combination of learning methods but place emphasis on role-play based on products and services relevant to the delegate’s own organisations.
COURSE AIMS & OBJECTIVES
In developing the course content we place emphasis on empowering staff that have a range of skills and experiences to develop greater quality in their work and increase sales productivity. The training will focus on the following:
- The psychology and principles of selling
- How to create positive first impressions
- Building trust and rapport with your customers
- Using questions to uncover customer needs
- Listening skills
- Understanding features and selling benefits
- Identifying buying signals
- Understanding and handling objections with ease
- Closing the sale
- Appointment making
Below is a proposed course agenda. Please keep in mind that Total Success Training prides itself on the bespoke nature of our training courses. Feel free to contact us to discuss exactly how and what you would like the course to look like and we can tailor it to your needs.
MORNING 10.00 AM – 3.30 PM – Lunch 12.30-1.00
Understand the psychology of selling and why customers buy
Customer transition and the psychology of buying. We all go through a specific process when we decide to buy goods and services. We will show delegates how to match their sale with the customer’s buying sequence so that they can actively sell to ‘real’ needs and wants.
Organisation strategies for future sales
Recording customer details for the future enables the salesperson to maximise the potential from the customer. Delegates will discover the essential details to collect that will help them to plan for both call backs and repeat enquiries.
Customer Style Analysis
Building rapport is not just analysing what the customer is saying but also understanding the customer business style and personality. In this way the tele-professional will be able to recognise the type and style of personality they are dealing with and can ‘slot’ quickly and easily with the client ensuring a smooth communication process. By using a behavioural style questionnaire, delegates will be able to understand their ‘business style profile’ and how to use it to influence the customer.
Using questions to uncover customer needs
The ability to use open and closed questions to uncover ‘real’ customer needs separates the average from the successful telephone sales person. Delegates will learn how to use questions to discover customer needs, challenges and problems and how to use these to create value in the solutions their products provided.
Understanding features and selling benefits
Features are only important if they satisfy the needs of the client. If they do, the customer can see the benefit of what you are proposing. Sales people must be able to add value to their product and present both known and unknown benefits to build customer desire.
Positive under pressure
Maintaining a positive approach to customer contact is essential for the telephone professional. We will show ways of keeping a confident attitude and approach at all times.
Recognising buying motives and identifying buying signals
Knowing what motivates your customer to buy your product or service is important if you are to be successful in choosing the correct approach for your sale. Recognising when you are near to closing the deal is also an essential skill if you’re looking to maximise your sales success.
Closing the sale
To sell you must be able to close. Delegates will learn when it is best to close the sale, closing techniques designed to give them confidence in ‘asking for the order’ and how to pre-empt possible objections.
The ability to deal with objections is an essential skill in sales. We will focus on how delegates can control the call so that they are able to deal with all objections calmly and confidently. We will cover; understanding the types of objection; dealing with objections effectively; overcoming the gate-keeper and keeping control during a call.
OUR LIVE ONLINE TRAINING WORKSHOPS
We at Total Success Training recognise the need to keep motivated when working so we have put together a schedule of live, online remote-training workshops.
We will be delivering them as live virtual workshops via zoom.com with a trainer to guide you through the agenda and to answer any questions you may have. We have included all the information that will make this an easy to access workshop.
THE BENEFITS OF SIGNING UP TO OUR PROGRAMME:
- Makes great use of their time off
- Saves on the time and cost to your staff of travelling long distances to attend training courses
- Most of our courses are CPD accredited to aid with your staff development
- You can bring together remote groups as a team building exercise
- Gives them a date in their personal development schedules to look forward to
- Keeps your staff trained whilst they are off normal duties
- Shows that you and your organisation are proactive in their development
- Helps your staff with their mental wellbeing as they have something positive to occupy their minds
They will be run via Zoom.com or Join.me depending on the technical capabilities of your teams.
HOW WE WILL ORGANISE THE COURSE
It couldn’t be easier as we take care of the whole process from start to finish:
- Pick from our list of live remote online courses or discuss the specific course agenda to suit you. Our trainers can call you to discuss your requirements.
- Book the course and send us delegate’s email addresses
- We will send out the course materials including downloadable course manual, all of the course materials, a pre-course briefing form
- We will start log-ins 15 minutes prior to the course start to allow everyone to connect
- All delegates will complete the pre-prepared course activities that we will use during the course
- Our virtual courses are very interactive to keep delegate’s attention throughout
- All delegates will complete a Post-course action plan that can be reviewed their managers after the course.
- The cost of a one-day course is £895 + VAT and can accommodate up to 10 delegates per training session. All materials are included as part of the cost.
OUR PRE-COURSE EMAIL TO YOUR DELEGATES INCLUDE:
- A pre-course form that needs to be completed and sent back to us. It includes course objectives that we will run through with you during the Introduction.
- A course manual that can be downloaded for reference during the seminar
- A course agenda
- All pre-course exercises that need to be completed before the course (we’ll be using these on the day)
- A full set of the activities you’ll be doing on the course. These can be completed before the course, but this is not essential
- A link to our website with all the course materials to download (if delegates are having difficulty accessing the information contained on this email)
- A link to zoom.com with all the information needed to access the programme via your computer
- A post-course action plan and course evaluation form. This will be completed as proof of attending. A copy should also be sent to us.
- A link for the full set of templates and forms that can downloaded for use after the course.
DOWNLOADABLE COURSE MATERIALS
Delegates must download a pre-course briefing form that includes exercises and activities which must be completed and emailed to email@example.com before the beginning of the course and a post-course action plan.
Please download the forms below: