Introduction to Selling – Sales training course – 1 day live remote training
August 5 at 9:30 am - 3:30 pm£295
This Introduction to Selling – Sales training course is a valuable foundation course that is highly structured, interactive and focuses on bringing out the best of our delegates in a supportive environment. Most people possess the ability to sell and negotiate and our trainers use their 20 years of selling and training experience to increase the confidence and competence of potential sales ‘superstars’.
This one day course covers:
Sales planning; how to manage objections; communicating confidently; asking questions to uncover customer needs; keeping control of the call; selling benefits and making great appointments. It is written with both the customer and the organisation in mind to maximise on potential sales.
How We Will Organise The Live Remote Course:
It couldn’t be easier as we take care of the whole process from start to finish.
The course will contain the same content as the face to face training but will start at 9.45 and finish at 3.30 (with 30 minutes for lunch)
- Book the course you require online
- We will send out the course materials including downloadable course manual, all of the course materials, a pre-course briefing form
- We will start log-ins 15 minutes prior to the course start to allow everyone to connect
- All delegates will complete the pre-prepared course activities that we will use during the course
- Our virtual courses are very interactive to keep delegate’s attention throughout
- All delegates will complete a Post-course action plan that can be reviewed their managers after the course.
Live Remote Virtual Course
This course will be run virtually via Zoom.com.
The course will start at 9.45 for registration and pre-course work assignments.
Timings: 9.45-10.00 Log in and system check
The course will be hosted on Zoom.com and once you have booked we will send the following files:
- Pre-course file with all log in details and pre-course assignments. Please complete this form and send back to us prior to the course to email@example.com. It includes course objectives and agenda that we will run through with you during the Introduction
- The handouts we will be using on the course.
- A course manual that can be downloaded for reference during the seminar. You don’t have to print the manual but please download it as we will refer to it on the day
- A full set of the activities you’ll be doing on the course. These can be completed before the course, but this is not essential
- A link to zoom.com with all the information needed to access the programme via your computer
- A post-course action plan and course evaluation form. This will be completed as proof of attending. A copy should also be sent to us. This is in the Handouts email.
Please ensure you download the zoom.com app on your computer and check that it works prior to log in as it takes about 30 mins to set up the free account.Full Course Details