Live, virtual, remote-online training course
This live online workshop are designed to significantly improve presentation skills to allow delegates of all levels to be able to make powerful presentations using PowerPoint which will give you a platform to demonstrate your communication skills, influencing abilities and promotion potential.
COURSE AIMS & OBJECTIVES
To prepare for the course delegates will be asked to come prepared with a 20 minute PowerPoint presentation that will be analysed for presentation content and impact.
Each presentation will be critiqued for the following:
- How it is structured
- How it delivers key messages with impact
- How it is adapted to suit the audience
- How it creates and maintains impact
- How it keeps audience attention throughout
- How it communicates credibility in the presenter
By the end of this course delegates will have the skills to
- design an effective PowerPoint presentation
- evaluate the presentations effectiveness
Our presentation courses are planned to significantly improve presentation skills to allow delegates of all levels to be able to make powerful presentations. The presentation seminars that we provide are packed full of presentation tips and techniques that demonstrate strategies which will show delegates how to reduce nerves in presentations and to allow them to present confidently when presenting to clients or colleagues.
Below is a proposed course agenda. Please keep in mind that Total Success Training prides itself on the bespoke nature of our training courses. Feel free to contact us to discuss exactly how and what you would like the course to look like and we can tailor it to your needs.
MORNING 10.00 AM – 3.30 PM – Lunch 12.30-1.00
Identify the need
Excellent presentations fill the gaps in knowledge, understanding and practical skill development. We will examine how to use a range of techniques which delegates can use to pinpoint relevant presentation needs.
Setting realistic objectives
Excellence in presenting starts from having a definite set of goals. We will show how realistic presentation objectives support effective presentation design and implementation.
Practise writing focused presentation objectives – using key questions
The more precise the objective, the better the presentation. Key questions enable you to plan the programme more effectively and justify the cost and time investment.
Structuring the presentation
“What am I going to say?” is one of the fears of presenters. A good presentation will follow an identifiable sequence and satisfy the group’s expectations. We will examine four simple and highly effective methods of structuring presentations and generating meaningful content.
Understanding the learning process
A presentation is only successful if the whole audience is with you throughout. We will explain the ways in which individuals assimilate and use information and how to incorporate this into the presentation design.
Making learning enjoyable, relevant and effective
People learn quicker and retain more information if the presentation is conducted in a way which allows them to get involved, challenge, participate and enjoy the process. We will look at a number of concepts which delegates can practise in small groups.
Generate innovative and creative ideas to stimulate and maintain interest
How to increase individual creativity is the challenge of most trainers. We will demonstrate ways of analysing and releasing latent creativity.
Learn how to pitch your approach at the right level
“It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it”. We will examine in detail the ways of increasing delegate communication skills and how to relate the presentation concept to all levels of knowledge, experience and intellect.
Practical ideas for reinforcing the learning – and making it stick!
The value of presentation is what happens after the presentation has finished and the trainees are back at work. Maintaining the enthusiasm to try new skills needs determination and discipline from the individual. This section shows many ways of keeping learned skills alive.
Course close and paperwork
All delegates will complete an action plan that can be used to evaluate the skills learned from the day.
OUR LIVE ONLINE TRAINING WORKSHOPS
We at Total Success Training recognise the need to keep motivated when working so we have put together a schedule of live, online remote-training workshops.
We will be delivering them as live virtual workshops via zoom.com with a trainer to guide you through the agenda and to answer any questions you may have. We have included all the information that will make this an easy to access workshop.
THE BENEFITS OF SIGNING UP TO OUR PROGRAMME:
- Makes great use of their time off
- Saves on the time and cost to your staff of travelling long distances to attend training courses
- Most of our courses are CPD accredited to aid with your staff development
- You can bring together remote groups as a team building exercise
- Gives them a date in their personal development schedules to look forward to
- Keeps your staff trained whilst they are off normal duties
- Shows that you and your organisation are proactive in their development
- Helps your staff with their mental wellbeing as they have something positive to occupy their minds
They will be run via Zoom.com or Join.me depending on the technical capabilities of your teams.
HOW WE WILL ORGANISE THE COURSE
It couldn’t be easier as we take care of the whole process from start to finish:
- Pick from our list of live remote online courses or discuss the specific course agenda to suit you. Our trainers can call you to discuss your requirements.
- Book the course and send us delegate’s email addresses
- We will send out the course materials including downloadable course manual, all of the course materials, a pre-course briefing form
- We will start log-ins 15 minutes prior to the course start to allow everyone to connect
- All delegates will complete the pre-prepared course activities that we will use during the course
- Our virtual courses are very interactive to keep delegate’s attention throughout
- All delegates will complete a Post-course action plan that can be reviewed their managers after the course.
- The cost of a one-day course is £895 + VAT and can accommodate up to 10 delegates per training session. All materials are included as part of the cost.
OUR PRE-COURSE EMAIL TO YOUR DELEGATES INCLUDE:
- A pre-course form that needs to be completed and sent back to us. It includes course objectives that we will run through with you during the Introduction.
- A course manual that can be downloaded for reference during the seminar
- A course agenda
- All pre-course exercises that need to be completed before the course (we’ll be using these on the day)
- A full set of the activities you’ll be doing on the course. These can be completed before the course, but this is not essential
- A link to our website with all the course materials to download (if delegates are having difficulty accessing the information contained on this email)
- A link to zoom.com with all the information needed to access the programme via your computer
- A post-course action plan and course evaluation form. This will be completed as proof of attending. A copy should also be sent to us.
- A link for the full set of templates and forms that can downloaded for use after the course.
DOWNLOADABLE COURSE MATERIALS
Delegates must download a pre-course briefing form that includes exercises and activities which must be completed and emailed to email@example.com before the beginning of the course and a post-course action plan.
Please download the forms below: