The packs are available in 3 levels, depending on your training experience. Contained within the pack is the actual content used by us in our training courses, benefiting from over 15 years within the training industry. For further information on the pack to suit you and your organisation’s requirements, please contact us.
This course will ensure your staff always project the correct image to your potential customers, both face-to-face and over the telephone. Techniques used throughout this course will help your company stand out from the crowd. It is designed for anyone who has contact with customers and is written with both the customer and the organisation in mind to maximise service and customer care.
- Session 1: Introduction, aims and agenda
- Session 2: Customer Service Essentials
- Session 3: Creating the right impression with customers
- Session 4: Importance of the customer to the organisation – Strategies for Customer Retention
- Session 5: Time management for customer service
- Session 6: Improving Internal Customer Service
- Session 7: Professional telephone tips
- Session 8: Managing Customer Perceptions
- Session 9: Assertiveness skills for customer service professionals
- Session 10: Handling complaints and difficult customer behaviour
- Session 11: Positive under pressure
- Session 12: Writing complaint letters