Presentation skills training pack
The course contained in this training pack allows delegates to achieve a greater level of efficiency when preparing and delivering presentations; for delegates to consider the importance of their key aims, and to present a powerful and effective presentation.
Our presentation courses are planned to significantly improve presentation skills to allow delegates of all levels to be able to make powerful presentations. The presentation seminars that we provide in this training course are packed full of presentation tips and techniques that demonstrate strategies which will show delegates how to reduce nerves in presentations and to allow them to present confidently when presenting to clients or colleagues. Our presentation skills workshops are designed not just to show delegates how to make a simple presentation: they are designed to show delegates how to create a successful presentation also maximising the applications of PowerPoint to make great presentations. Delegates who have taken our Presentation Courses have expressed how much they enjoyed the variety in our presentation skills training and now feel confident to present in any situation
Who will benefit from the course?
Our courses allow all staff to benefit from enhanced presentation skills. The types of delegate who have used our training previously are:
- Directors and senior managers
- Sales and fundraising staff
- Local government employees
- Managers, department heads, team leaders and supervisors
- Technical and academic team members
Our training packs
The packs are available in 3 levels, depending on your training experience. Contained within the pack is the actual content used by us in our training courses, benefiting from over 20 years within the training industry. They also include trainer’s notes, activities, a fully printable course manual and comprehensive instructions how to run the most effective course.
For further information on the pack to suit you and your organisation’s requirements, please contact us.
Course contents and agenda
This course focuses on developing delegate’s skills and confidence in an encouraging, positive and patient environment whilst maintaining an element of fun and active participation. Our training packs contain trainer’s notes for full delivery; course slides; manuals for printing plus activities to engage and interest your trainees.
- Session 1: Introduction, aims and agenda
- Session 2: Presentation Overview – definition of a presentation
- Session 3: One Minute Presentations
- Session 4: Establishing presentation objectives and key messages
- Session 5: Know your audience
- Session 6: Structuring your presentation
- Session 7: Strategies to give your presentation impact and interest
- Session 8: Introducing the presentation with confidence
- Session 9: Closing your Presentation – summarising effectively
- Session 10: Overcoming the fear of presenting
- Session 11: Using visual aids effectively
- Session 12: Delivery skills Part 1 – Vocal image and voice projection
- Session 13: Delivery skills Part 2 – Visual image and body language
- Session 14: Handling questions during a presentation
Sample pages – These are some of the sample pages from our training pack plus some trainer’s notes