The Project Management course will enable delegates to design, train, evaluate and follow-up effective training programmes.
The packs are available in 3 levels, depending on your training experience. Contained within the pack is the actual content used by us in our training courses, benefiting from over 15 years within the training industry. For further information on the pack to suit you and your organisation’s requirements, please contact us.
This pack contains learnt skills which will improve planning, establishing project priorities, decision making, people management skills and communication skills. Your delegates will have the skills to manage their priorities; manage themselves to get things done on time; co-ordinate meetings, be assertive with colleagues and learn how to say ‘no’; gain sufficient time to complete their most important tasks; prioritise and schedule tasks; learn to allocate time to each task in its order of priority; enhance team productivity and performance.
Morning 9.30am-1.00pm/ Afternoon 2.00pm-5.30pm
The morning session is designed to give delegates the tools needed to develop a workable strategy, plan the project, control its implementation and evaluate the results in line with the original aims and objectives.
9.30am-10.15am Introduction, aims and course objectives.
Principals of Project Planning.
- * Creating a vision
- * Formulating a workable strategy
- * The decision making process
- * Mind mapping
11.30am-1.00pm Project planning tools cont.
- * Sequencing events
- * Creating Gantt charts
- * Managing critical paths
- * Establishing project inter-relationships
- * Risk analysis
- * Planning for contingencies
2.00pm-3.15pm Project Communications
- * Essential project communications
- * Establishing individual and group controls, authority, and responsibilities
- * Monitoring the progress of projects
3.30pm-5.00pm The Project Manager and Leader
- * Essential project management competencies
- * Assertive leadership
- * Situational Leadership
- * Influencing and persuasion strategies for Project Managers
5.00pm-5.30pm Course evaluation, paperwork and close.