- This event has passed.
Complaint Handling – 1 Day – Face to Face course
February 14 at 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£395.00
This training programme is designed for professionals who have to respond to customer complaints. The focus is to instil an ethos of ‘looking after the needs of the customer’ whilst maintaining the objectives and core values and of the organisation. It covers the following subjects handling complaints calmly and effectively, customer service, assertive negotiation, complaint email writing, managing difficult and aggressive customers, handling worried and confused customers, giving bad news.
The course will start at 9.30 for registration and pre-course work assignments.
The course will be hosted on Zoom.com and once you have booked we will send the following files:
- Pre-course file with all log in details and pre-course assignments. Please complete this form and send back to us prior to the course to email@example.com. It includes course objectives and agenda that we will run through with you during the Introduction
- The handouts we will be using on the course.
- A course manual that can be downloaded for reference during the seminar. You don’t have to print the manual but please download it as we will refer to it on the day
- A full set of the activities you’ll be doing on the course. These can be completed before the course, but this is not essential
- A post-course action plan and course evaluation form. This will be completed as proof of attending. A copy should also be sent to us. This is in the Handouts email.
Please ensure you download the zoom.com app on your computer and check that it works prior to log in as it takes about 30 mins to set up the free account.