Interviewing Skills – CPD Accredited – Live Remote Virtual Training
December 17 at 9:30 am - 3:30 pm£295
Our one-day CPD Accredited interviewing skills course is tailored for delegates who would like to gain better interviewing skills and learn how to conduct successful interviews for choosing the right employee(s). Our Interviewing course will show candidates how to; gain winning interview skills; construct and ask great questions: tips for evaluating the effective candidate; plan and structue better interviews; become a more confident interviewer and learn how to interview effectively to pick the best candidate. As well as improving interviewing skills, delegates will also learn employment law; video and telephone interviewing and how to follow up references.
- Welcome, introductions, course programme and objectives.
- The cost of recruitment and staff turnover
- Identifying the causes of poor recruitment
- Strategies for effective recruitment practice
- The stages of recruitment.
- Designing a job description and person profile
- Analysing application forms and cv’s
- Techniques for opening the interview
- Role-play – Interview introduction
- Questioning the candidate
- Role-play questioning the candidate
- Closing the interview and outlining doubts
- Final role-play – closing the interview
- Interviewing and the law
- Action planning
- Close course and final paperwork