- This event has passed.
Performance Management Training Course – 1 Day Live Virtual Remote Course
November 27 at 9:30 am - 3:30 pm£295
One of the main responsibilities of the modern manager is to analyse the strengths and weaknesses of your team in relation to its goals and to provide the motivation and skills to achieve those goals. This course will help you to improve the direction, motivation and goal achievement of your team.
- Defining performance problems and problem employees
- Effective action plans
- Essential follow-up and keeping the employee on track
- How to give positive criticism and feedback
- Motivation theory and practice
- Motivating the demotivated employee to perform
- Using the praise/criticism quadrant for timely and constructive feedback
- Using praise as a catalyst for future excellence
- How to motivate in a fun way
- How to deliver bad news
- Effective communication to overcoming conflict
- Assessing the current state of motivation within your team
- Smart goal setting and how to follow-up
- Setting standards and follow up
How We Will Organise The Live Remote Course:
It couldn’t be easier as we take care of the whole process from start to finish.
The course will contain the same content as the face to face training but will start at 9.45 and finish at 3.30 (with 30 minutes for lunch)
- Book the course you require online
- We will send out the course materials including downloadable course manual, all of the course materials, a pre-course briefing form
- We will start log-ins 15 minutes prior to the course start to allow everyone to connect
- All delegates will complete the pre-prepared course activities that we will use during the course
- Our virtual courses are very interactive to keep delegate’s attention throughout
- All delegates will complete a Post-course action plan that can be reviewed their managers after the course.