Interviewing skills training pack
Our interviewing skills course is tailored for delegates who would like to gain better interviewing skills and learn how to conduct successful interviews for choosing the best candidates. Our Interviewing course will show candidates how to; gain winning interview skills; give better interviews; be a better interviewer and learn how to interview effectively. As well as improving interviewing skills, delegates will also learn recruitment and employment law.
This course will cover the practical skills needed for successful interviewing and our reputation for effective recruitment training has been endorsed by many delegates.
Who will benefit from this course?
Anyone who has the responsibility to interview suitable candidates and make employment decisions. Those who have attended the course have described it as being productive, informative and focused. It allows delegates to understand the stages of carrying out interviews and shows them how to conduct an effective interview so that they are able to attract the best candidates and choose the best person for the job. We guarantee to deliver the best employment strategies, tips and techniques for better interviewing and recruiting skills.
Our Interviewing Skills course will cover:
- The practical skills needed to make recruitment interviews productive and focused
- It will allow delegates to understand the stages of the recruitment process
- How to conduct an effective interview so that you are able to determine who are the best candidates for the job.
- It will allow delegates to understand the stages of the recruitment process so that they are able to attract the best candidates and choose the best person.
Our training packs
The packs are available in 3 levels, depending on your training experience. Contained within the pack is the actual content used by us in our training courses, benefiting from over 20 years within the training industry. They also include trainer’s notes, activities, a fully printable course manual and comprehensive instructions how to run the most effective course.
For further information on the pack to suit you and your organisation’s requirements, please contact us.
Our course will cover the practical skills needed to make recruitment interviews productive and focused. It will allow delegates to understand the stages of the recruitment process and how to conduct an effective interview so that they are able to attract the best candidates and choose the best person for the job.
Our courses allow all staff to benefit from enhanced interviewing skills.
- Session 1: Introduction, aims and agenda
- Session 2: Planning for an effective interview
- Session 3: Developing and Interview Plan and Structure
- Session 4: Opening the Interview
- Session 5: Asking Questions and probing for Information
- Session 6: Outlining Doubts and Closing the Interview
- Session 7: Dealing wit Difficult Interviewees
- Session 8: Interviewing and the Law
Here are some sample pages from our training pack plus some trainer’s notes