Train the Trainer training course pack
This Train the Trainer course will enable delegates to design, train, evaluate and follow-up effective training programmes.
Total Success have been running successful Train the Trainer courses since 1995. This Train the Trainer course is essential if you have just been promoted to a training or coaching role or you wish to refresh your training skills. For further information on practical tools and techniques from our Train The Trainer course, please click on the links below:
This course will also benefit those who have become Training Managers and wish to know the fundamentals of developing organisational training programmes focusing on implementing training policy and improving staff competency levels.
Delegates who have attended the course have reported an increase in their ability to train new and existing staff and have found it invaluable in developing their individual training skills and coaching skills. Our 90 page training manual also contains essential information plus training forms and templates that will hasten your quest to becoming a better trainer.
If your goal is to run a training session and project credibility in your delivery, whether new to training or experienced, you’ll find our Train the Trainer course an invaluable resource. It covers:
- Fundamentals for becoming a trainer
- Running a training course
- Delivering a training session successfully
- How to write and structure training
- Factors for effective training skills
- What makes a good trainer?
- Effective training practice and procedure
- Body language and voice projection skills
- Classroom training versus one-to-one training
Our training packs
The packs are available in 3 levels, depending on your training experience. Contained within the pack is the actual content used by us in our training courses, benefiting from over 20 years within the training industry. They also include trainer’s notes, activities, a fully printable course manual and comprehensive instructions how to run the most effective course.
For further information on the pack to suit you and your organisation’s requirements, please contact us.
This course aim is to teach your delegates the fundamentals of running a successful training course. The Train the Trainer course will enable delegates to design, train, evaluate and follow-up effective training programmes. Your delegates will also learn how to design training of any length for groups of varying sizes, learning styles and experience. We focus on delivery skills (effective body language and voice projection) and also teach classic techniques about handling difficult trainees and controlling the group.
- Session 1: Introduction, aims and agenda
- Session 2: Principles of learning and learning styles
- Session 3: Benefits of training
- Session 4: Establishing training aims and objectives
- Session 5: Structuring your training
- Session 6: Introducing the training
- Session 7: Running training effectively
- Session 8: Making your training interesting
- Session 9: Consolidating and concluding the training
- Session 10: Giving Feedback
- Session 11: Handling Questions
- Session 12: Managing difficult training and situations
- Session 13: Delivery Skills
- Session 14: Group training sessions (10 min per person/ critique)
- Optional Session 1: Structuring training using Mind Maps
- Optional Session 2: One-to-One training and coaching
Here is a sample of pages from the course manual plus some of the trainer’s notes