We provide training courses for managing stress, handling stress, reducing stress, in fact all work related stress issues. Over the years we have trained thousands of people to enable them to recognise stress symptoms and causes and have given them stress management tips and techniques to enable them to identify the signs of stress and to beat and avoid it. Our courses have a proven track record in stress reduction and managing stress at work.
“Is everything as urgent as your stress would imply?”
How stressed are you?
he key to managing your stress is knowing what your stressors are – it sounds simply, but the fact is many of do not know what are ‘stress triggers’ are. this is beacuse these are often patterns of behaviour that we have learnt to adapt to deal with the stress. Use this quiz to determine just how stressed you really are; this should be used to highlight to you how you react to certain situations. Rate yourself as to how you would typically react in each of the situations listed below. There are no right or wrong answers.
Using the following scale, numbered 1-4, answer questions 1-20 below:
4 = Always
3 = Frequently
2 = Sometimes
1 = Never
- Do you spread yourself “too thin” with your time?
- Do you become impatient with delays or interruptions?
- Do you have a tendency to talk quickly or hasten conversations?
- Do you find yourself being overly critical of the way others do their work?
- Are you unlikely to ask for help or indicate you need help with a problem?
- Do you constantly seek respect and admiration from others?
- Do you try to do as much as possible in the least amount of time?
- Do you have a habit of clock-watching?
- Do you constantly strive to better your position and achievements?
- Do you always have to win at games to enjoy yourself?
- Do you have the habit of doing more than one thing at a time?
- Do you have little time for hobbies or time by yourself?
- Do you frequently get angry or irritable?
- Do you find yourself speeding up the car to beat red lights?
- Do you consider yourself hard-driving?
- Do your friends or relatives consider you hard-driving?
- Do you have a tendency to get involved in multiple projects?
- Are there a lot of deadlines in your work?
- Do you take on too many responsibilities?
- Do you feel vaguely guilty if you relax and do nothing during leisure?
Now add up your score…
Score between 20 and 30 – chances are you are non-productive or your life lacks stimulation.
Score between 31 and 50 – this shows you have a good life-balance in your ability to handle and control stress.
Score between 51 and 60 – your stress level is marginal and you are bordering on being excessively tense.
Score exceeding 60 – you may be a candidate for heart disease or depression.
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London at the St Giles Hotel.
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Training course manuals – for sale
- What Challenges Our Time
- Your Response to Stress
- Personality and stress
- Managing Pressure
- Time and Stress Management
- Stress and the Credit Crunch
- Relaxation using simple and personal mantras
- Relaxation techniques for Managing Stress
- Managing Stress
- Recognising and Combating Stress
- Stress Quiz
- Stress Management and Control
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Organisational Stress Management
- Managing Stress