We provide training courses for managing stress, handling stress, reducing stress, in fact all work related stress issues. Over the years we have trained thousands of people to enable them to recognise stress symptoms and causes and have given them stress management tips and techniques to enable them to identify the signs of stress and to beat and avoid it. Our courses have a proven track record in stress reduction and managing stress at work.
Some facts about stress
89% of people suffer high stress
31% of people suffer high stress every day
195 million days are claimed by the DSS for mental and stress related causes every year
75% now work more than 40 hours a week
Average working time over the last decade has increased by 20% and leisure time decreased by 32%
44% of the adult workforce regularly come home exhausted
An estimated £11 billion is claimed each year due to stress related causes
If your organisation is suffering from the following symptoms; higher staff turnover, an increase in stress related sick leave, accidents in the workplace, sudden changes in some of your employees behaviour, low morale from your staff generally, then your company could be the victim of stress. If these symptoms persist they are costing you both in time and money.
Our Stress Management Course is designed to:
- Enable you to recognise the events and situations which cause you stress
- Understand how your mind perceives these stressors
- How they affect your body and your health
- Develop your own personal strategy to deal with stress
All of our courses can be designed to your specifications and trained in house.
We use a variety of methods to help people deal with their stress and we put special emphasis on training in a relaxed, fun and educational way.
All trainees are provided with a stress workbook which provides them with an indispensable guide to stress and its complete management.
Investors in People
As IIP advisors we will be able to indicate how our courses contribute to specific IIP assessment indicators.
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London at the St Giles Hotel.
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Training course manuals – for sale
- What Challenges Our Time
- Your Response to Stress
- Personality and stress
- Managing Pressure
- Time and Stress Management
- Stress and the Credit Crunch
- Relaxation using simple and personal mantras
- Relaxation techniques for Managing Stress
- Managing Stress
- Recognising and Combating Stress
- Stress Quiz
- Stress Management and Control
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Organisational Stress Management
- Managing Stress