With ever-increasing workloads and deadlines, the ability to manage our time has never been more important. Time management is a crucial factor in work and our time management courses are created to ensure that delegates can make their time keeping as efficient and effective as possible. We do this by supplying a time management training course that is full of tools and tips for improving time management, time planning, delegation, organisation and management strategies, managing meetings, managing e-mails as well as handling and using time effectively. Our time management course will cover subjects such as goal setting, improving organisation skills and managing time successfully. Our seminars are packed with useful tips and techniques that allow you to become a better time manager instantly.
Follow our tips to manage you time better.
Here are our top tips for managing your time:
- Make a commitment to yourself today to ‘make time’ for something you really want to do.
- Have a good idea of what your time is worth to you. If you calculate the figure regularly it enables you to decide whether it’s profitable to have work done by someone else.
- At the beginning of a meeting, tell the other person how much time you can spend.
- Not only make daily and monthly lists of things that have to be done but make sure you keep the completed lists and analyse them closely.
- Don’t let negative attitudes or opinions limit your activity.
- Handle paperwork only once; answer it, throw it out or delegate it – each day, so that it doesn’t pile up.
- Do not postpone important matters that are unpleasant. Jobs rarely get more pleasant by being postponed.
- Try to arrange routine times for jobs such as going through the mail, talking with your manager or staff, computer input, etc.
- Try to fix definite times when you would not like to be disturbed, and make the system work except for genuine emergencies.
- If you have several phone calls to make, do them all in a burst.
- Plan some time for discussing routine matters with your colleagues. Then you avoid interrupting each other all the time.
- Learn to say ‘No’. Get used to asking yourself ‘Am I the right person for this job?’
- Make a habit of finishing the main job of the day before you go home.
- Ask people who come to me with problems to propose their own solutions.
- Before answering ‘yes’, ask yourself if you really want to/should get involved.
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London at the St Giles Hotel.
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Time Management In-Company Courses
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements. If you click on the links below you will see some typical one-day time management course agendas that cover a wide range of subjects from prioritising, delegating, assertiveness, managing interruptions, managing e-mail, using Outlook calendar, tasks etc. In fact we pride ourselves on being able to develop courses that suit all our clients needs and requirements.
Time Management Training Packs
Why use a total success training pack
If you are looking to run your own training course but lack the materials and the time to develop a fully functional training seminar we produce a range of training materials and packs which will suit your requirements exactly. All of our packs and been written by our own time management experts and we can guarantee that the training pack will satisfy your course requirements. Each pack will contain a full set of PowerPoint training slides, trainer’s notes, a course manual, and a full set of handouts and activities.
We have been running our courses since 1995 and have trained 1000’s of people via open courses and in-company seminars. We guarantee that the course you buy is the one we train. All courses are trainer and trainee friendly so you’ll be up and running quickly (depending on your training experience).
We know how difficult it is to choose amongst the many training materials available on line, that’s why we have 3 packages that will suit you needs. With our gold, silver and bronze packages you can choose the training format that’s right for you and your budget. Call us 0044 (0)208 269 1177 to discuss your requirements or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Total success training also produced a number of newsletter webpages that carry great information on all our training topics. Below you will find a selection of time management newsletter pages. You can click on any of the links and they will give you stacks of really interesting information relating to time management. If you like the content of these pages you can subscribe to our newsletter page and we will send you a newsletter every month. we update our pages very regularly so will always be more great information each time you log onto our site.
Click on any of these links for stacks of great tips and techniques on managing time
- Training course manuals – for sale
- Time Management with Outlook – Tasks
- Time Management with Outlook – Our Stuff!
- Time Management with Outlook – Checklists
- Time Management with Outlook – Using the calendar to prioritise
- What Challenges Our Time
- 14 apps that will save you both time and money
- Productive Emails – 10 Top Tips
- Time Management Training Newsletter – Estimating time accurately
- Time and Stress Management
- Time Management course and newsletter info – Time Management and Technology
- Managing e-mail
- Time Management Training Courses, Training Newsletter – Managing Meetings
- Time Management Training Information and Links
- Time Mangagement Course – Our top tips for managing your time
- Time management Training Courses: Working from home
- Time Management Training Courses – Managing e-mail
- Time Management Training Courses – Time management tips
- Time Management Training – Time planning – Manage Yourself, Not your time!
Time Management book’s and publications
The Book. If you really don’t have the time to attend one of our fantastic time management training courses and seminars, don’t worry. You can still enhance your knowledge and skills by purchasing time management training information from our website. Our lead trainer, Warren Wint has written a book entitled ‘Successful Time Management’ which is packed with tips and techniques to help you manage your time more effectively and more efficiently. You can purchase the book by clicking on the link below and downloading it to your own computer
Bite-sized Training Guides. We had also produced a range of bite-sized training guides on various subjects relating to time management. These short guides are written to give enough information on the topics that interest you. We include topics such as managing e-mail, setting goals and prioritising, the art and skill of effective delegation, and managing busy workloads and deadlines. These are designed for you to work through your topics in approximately 30 to 40 min, and not only give you valuable information but also include exercises and activities to enable you to learn at your own pace and on the go. These are very competitively priced at 99p each because we want you to not only gain valuable information but also to keep coming back and purchasing more to enable you to become a fabulous manager of time. Click the links below and download our training guides as PDF documents so you will be able to start achieving your goals today!
We produce a range of podcasts and audio downloads that you can download to hear how we conduct our training courses. These are available in live audio if you click on the links below and it’s almost like being on one of our courses. They allow you to hear how we carry out some of the topics in our time management training courses. If you like them and want to hear more please go to our Podcast pages on the website