Assertiveness and Managing Conflict – Live remote virtual – 1 day course
March 30 at 9:30 am - 3:30 pm£295
This Assertiveness and Managing Conflict course will allow delegates to develop confidence and self-esteem so that their opinions will no longer go un-noticed in the workplace. Assertiveness training will provide delegates with effective tactics to build courage and defy work bullies. Those who have attended the courses have expressed that becoming more assertive at work was made easier once they applied the techniques gained from the seminar.
- Introduction/course aims and objectives
- Recognising assertive, aggressive and passive behaviors
- Developing assertive body language
- Questionnaire-Assertiveness style analysis
- Recognising classic profiles of difficult people
- Handling aggressive behaviours in others
- Understanding the causes of conflict
- Preparing for conflict situations
- Handling conflict assertively
- Mediation skills and conflict resolution
How We Will Organise The Live Remote Course:
It couldn’t be easier as we take care of the whole process from start to finish.
All live, remote training courses will cover the same content as our normal courses but will start at 9.45 and finish at 3.30 (with 30 mins for lunch)
- Book the course you require online
- We will send out the course materials including downloadable course manual, all of the course materials, a pre-course briefing form
- We will start log-ins 15 minutes prior to the course start to allow everyone to connect
- All delegates will complete the pre-prepared course activities that we will use during the course
- Our virtual courses are very interactive to keep delegate’s attention throughout
- All delegates will complete a Post-course action plan that can be reviewed their managers after the course.