Coaching for Managers – Live Virtual Remote Training – 1 Day – CPD Accredited
07/01/22 at 9:30 am - 3:30 pm£295
Our ‘Coaching for Managers’ one-day course will show delegates tried and tested methods about 1-2-1 training; executive coaching and how to develop people in order to improve productivity and motivation. We explain through discussion, role-play and case study how to coach staff to achieve the impossible in terms of team development and business performance.
It will also show them how to plan, prepare and implement a coaching programme for induction courses and how to evaluate its success. It also looks at the relationship between coaching, mentoring and training.
By the end of this course delegates will have the skills to:
- Design a coaching programme that can be adapted to training at any level.
- Use a structured approach to training design and delivery.
- Highlight the key teaching and learning points of the session and train to achieve those objectives.
- Organise the logistics of a coaching session.
- Deliver the training in a credible and creative way.
- Ensure the training is interactive and interesting.
- Gain feedback to evaluate the training’s progress.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the skills and strategies taught.
- Enable effective follow-thorough by use of post training templates