- This event has passed.
Dealing With Difficult People – Live Remote Virtual Training
February 23 at 9:30 am - February 25 at 3:30 pm£295
Our dealing with difficult people training course is one of our most popular as it effectively demonstrates how to neutralise problem situations in the workplace. It covers a wide range of scenarios that occur in the workplace such as; working with aggressive people, disagreeing with others, handling bullies at work, dealing with ignorant people at work and working with unreasonable people.
The training will focus on the following:
- Develop a consistency of approach when dealing with queries and complaints
- Giving instructions and information in a calm, friendly and professional way
- Project a positive image with each customer
- Questioning skills to uncover both facts and needs
- Building instant rapport with customers
- Have a good understanding of customer care issues
- Understanding the difference between aggressive and assertive behaviour
- Understanding verbal signs of conflict
- How to give negative news in a positive way
- How to handle aggressive clients
- Proven steps for verbally disarming hostile people
- Managing your anger and staying calm in hostile situations
How We Will Organise The Live Remote Course:
It couldn’t be easier as we take care of the whole process from start to finish.
The course will contain the same content as the face to face training but will start at 9.45 and finish at 3.30 (with 30 minutes for lunch)
- Book the course you require online
- We will send out the course materials including downloadable course manual, all of the course materials, a pre-course briefing form
- We will start log-ins 15 minutes prior to the course start to allow everyone to connect
- All delegates will complete the pre-prepared course activities that we will use during the course
- Our virtual courses are very interactive to keep delegate’s attention throughout
- All delegates will complete a Post-course action plan that can be reviewed their managers after the course.