Disciplinary Procedures – CPD accredited – 1 day Live Remote Virtual Training Course
January 25 at 9:30 am - 3:30 pm£295
Our one-day CPD 1 day ‘Correcting Poor Performance and Disciplinary Procedures Course’ addresses the problem that, in a recent survey showed that 75% of UK managers were unaware of the correct procedures for how to discipline employees effectively. It’s not just about getting rid of difficult staff, the modern manager must know the correct procedures for dealing with under-performing staff and how to conduct a disciplinary meeting effectively.
We will cover:
- Defining problems and problem employees
- The causes of disciplinary and performance problems
- Your impact on discipline and performance
- Investigating, fact finding and documenting evidence
- Effective action plans
- Planning the disciplinary meeting
- Interviewing skills
- Essential follow-up and keeping the employee on track
How We Will Organise The Live Remote Course:
It couldn’t be easier as we take care of the whole process from start to finish.
- Book the course you require online
- We will send out the course materials including downloadable course manual, all of the course materials, a pre-course briefing form
- We will start log-ins 15 minutes prior to the course start to allow everyone to connect
- All delegates will complete the pre-prepared course activities that we will use during the course
- Our virtual courses are very interactive to keep delegate’s attention throughout
- All delegates will complete a Post-course action plan that can be reviewed their managers after the course.
Live Remote Virtual Course
This course will be run virtually via Zoom.com.
The course will start at 9.45 for registration and pre-course work assignments.
Timings: 9.45-10.00 Log in and system check
The course will be hosted on Zoom.com and once you have booked we will send the following files:
- Pre-course file with all log in details and pre-course assignments. Please complete this form and send back to us prior to the course to email@example.com. It includes course objectives and agenda that we will run through with you during the Introduction
- The handouts we will be using on the course.
- A course manual that can be downloaded for reference during the seminar. You don’t have to print the manual but please download it as we will refer to it on the day
- A full set of the activities you’ll be doing on the course. These can be completed before the course, but this is not essential
- A link to zoom.com with all the information needed to access the programme via your computer
- A post-course action plan and course evaluation form. This will be completed as proof of attending. A copy should also be sent to us. This is in the Handouts email.
Please ensure you download the zoom.com app on your computer and check that it works prior to log in as it takes about 30 mins to set up the free account.Full Course Details