High Impact Writing Skills – 1 day training course – – Live Remote Virtual Training
September 6 at 9:30 am - 3:30 pm£295.00
This high impact writing course focuses on the effect effective writing can make on performance and productivity at work. Although effective writing is an important part of the modern business, few employees receive help with documents or writing guidance. Many employees admit that they feel insecure about their composition, structure and writing skills. This course is designed to teach practical skills and enable all delegates to be both competent and confident in their ability to write all types of document to clients, directors and senior managers.
Course contents and agenda – 9.30am-3.30pm
By the end of this part of the course, participants will be able to:
- Write powerful correspondence that both influences and persuades
- Describe the key steps involved in the preparation of an email or letter
- Structure a document in a logical sequence
- Write an interesting and persuasive email or letter
Live Remote Virtual Course
This course will be run virtually via Zoom.com.
The course will start at 9.45 for registration and pre-course work assignments.
Timings: 9.45-10.00 Log in and system check
The course will be hosted on Zoom.com and once you have booked we will send the following files:
- Pre-course file with all log in details and pre-course assignments. Please complete this form and send back to us prior to the course to email@example.com. It includes course objectives and agenda that we will run through with you during the Introduction
- The handouts we will be using on the course.
- A course manual that can be downloaded for reference during the seminar. You don’t have to print the manual but please download it as we will refer to it on the day
- A full set of the activities you’ll be doing on the course. These can be completed before the course, but this is not essential
- A link to zoom.com with all the information needed to access the programme via your computer
- A post-course action plan and course evaluation form. This will be completed as proof of attending. A copy should also be sent to us. This is in the Handouts email.
Please ensure you download the zoom.com app on your computer and check that it works prior to log in as it takes about 30 mins to set up the free account.