High Impact Writing Skills Course Agenda
Morning – 9.30-1.00 / Afternoon – 2.00-5.30
Key steps to ensure successful letter and e-mail writing
- Using AIDA for sales-related correspondence to create positive impact
- What factors influence customer responses
- 5 classic do’s and don’ts for writing with impact
Exercise – Examining the essentials of the ‘customer analysis checklist’ when writing letters and emails
- Customer transition in sales and the power of words
- How to interest and persuade the reader
- Understanding the difference between ‘corporate buying motives’ and ‘personal influencers’
Exercise – Using ‘the correspondence checklist’ to ensure your emails and letters are complete and create impact
- Planning and structuring the correspondence
- Tips and techniques for writing effective emails that get responses
Exercise – Using mind-maps to structure a letter for immediate impact
Exercise – Letter and e-mail analysis
How to write letters dealing effectively with customer concerns
- Writing in plain English
- Understanding the issues
- Responding accordingly
- Writing clearly and concisely
- Replying to legitimate and non-legitimate concerns and considerations
Practical exercise-responding to a customer
Summary of day and action planning
Course close and paperwork
All delegates will complete an action plan that can be used to evaluate the skills learned from the day.
Who will benefit from the course?
By the end of this part of the course, participants will be able to:
- Write powerful correspondence that both influences and persuades
- Describe the key steps involved in the preparation of an email or letter
- Structure a document in a logical sequence
- Write an interesting and persuasive email or letter
Although effective writing is an important part of the modern business, few employees receive help with documents or writing guidance. Many employees admit that they feel insecure about their composition, structure and writing skills. This course is designed to teach practical skills and enable all delegates to be both competent and confident in their ability to write all types of document to clients, directors and senior managers.
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements
- Letter and Report Writing Skills – Checklist for dealing with letters of complaints
- Letter and Report Writing Skills – How to deal with letters of complaints
- Letter and Report Writing Skills – How to plan writing a letter
- Letter and Report writing Skills – Checklist for writing letters
- Letter and Report Writing Skills – Is your letter ready to be sent?
- Letter and Report Writing Skills – How to present a letter
- Letter and Report Writing Skills – How to make a letter interesting to read
- Letter and Report Writing Skills – Top Tips for writing Effective Emails
- Letter and Report Writing Skills – What is the sequence of a report
- Letter and Report Writing Skills – Practical Guide to Punctuation
- Training Course Management Checklists
Questions we Answer
- Why is letter writing a lost art?
- Why teach letter writing
- Why is letter writing good?
- Why letter writing is important
- Why letter writing is becoming unpopular
- Why letter writing is a lost art
- Why is writing a letter effective
- Why is academic writing different from a letter?
- Why am I writing this letter?
- How to write letter writing
- How to learn official letter writing
- How to teach letter writing
- How to letter writing in English
- How to start letter writing
- How to leave letter writing
- How to learn letter writing in English
- How to formal letter writing
- How to write business letters
- How to write business letters in English examples
- How to write business letters format
- How to write business letters and emails
- How to write business reports
- How to write business reports and proposals
- How to write business report introduction
- How to write business report conclusion
- How to write business report executive summary
- How to write better business reports
- What are business letters
- What is business letter writing?
- What business letter salutation
- What is the correct business letterhead?
- What is business letter definition?
- What is business letter format example?
- What is business letter in communication?
- What is business letter with example?
- Difference between letter writing and email writing
- Difference between letter writing and essay writing
- Difference between letter writing and report writing
- How to write emails
- How to write emails at work
- How to write emails quickly
- How to write emails faster
- How to write emails that get a response