Interview skills for the Interviewee – 1 Day – Live remote training course
17/01/23 at 9:30 am - 3:30 pm£295.00
The aim of this one-day course is teach delegates the tips, techniques, strategies and the art of the successful recruitment interview and how to be the perfect interviewee for the role.
Course aims and objectives for interviewees
- To enable delegates to evaluate the most effective ways of responding to questions
- To enable delegates to prepare for effective selection interviews
- To describe some of the most important interviewing skills.
- To give an understanding of the pitfalls for interviewees that are badly prepared
Live Remote Virtual Course
This course will be run virtually via Zoom.com.
The course will start at 9.45 for registration and pre-course work assignments.
Timings: 9.45-10.00 Log in and system check
The course will be hosted on Zoom.com and once you have booked we will send the following files:
- Pre-course file with all log in details and pre-course assignments. Please complete this form and send back to us prior to the course to email@example.com. It includes course objectives and agenda that we will run through with you during the Introduction
- The handouts we will be using on the course.
- A course manual that can be downloaded for reference during the seminar. You don’t have to print the manual but please download it as we will refer to it on the day
- A full set of the activities you’ll be doing on the course. These can be completed before the course, but this is not essential
- A link to zoom.com with all the information needed to access the programme via your computer
- A post-course action plan and course evaluation form. This will be completed as proof of attending. A copy should also be sent to us. This is in the Handouts email.
Please ensure you download the zoom.com app on your computer and check that it works prior to log in as it takes about 30 mins to set up the free account.