Managing Difficult Employees – 1 Day – Live remote virtual course
June 14 at 9:30 am - 3:30 pm£295
This course is ideal for managers who need better techniques to ‘handle problem people’ or ‘deal with difficult staff’. Its focus is to teach managers more effective ways of managing performance or attitude problems before they become serious and what to do if action is needed. It is packed with many practical tips and techniques and help managers manage all difficult situations confidently and competently:
- Employees on unpleasant tasks?
- Employees that regularly miss work deadlines or submit work that needs to be redone?
- Employees who refuse to do assigned work or who tend to “pass the buck”
- Employees that continuously ignore rules and regulations
- Employee who have been late beyond minimum standards or absent beyond reasonable norms
- Employees who cause personality conflicts with other workers or frequently have a negative attitude
Live Remote Virtual Course
This course will be run virtually via Zoom.com.
The course will start at 9.45 for registration and pre-course work assignments.
Timings: 9.45-10.00 Log in and system check
The course will be hosted on Zoom.com and once you have booked we will send the following files:
- Pre-course file with all log in details and pre-course assignments. Please complete this form and send back to us prior to the course to firstname.lastname@example.org. It includes course objectives and agenda that we will run through with you during the Introduction
- The handouts we will be using on the course.
- A course manual that can be downloaded for reference during the seminar. You don’t have to print the manual but please download it as we will refer to it on the day
- A full set of the activities you’ll be doing on the course. These can be completed before the course, but this is not essential
- A link to zoom.com with all the information needed to access the programme via your computer
- A post-course action plan and course evaluation form. This will be completed as proof of attending. A copy should also be sent to us. This is in the Handouts email.
Please ensure you download the zoom.com app on your computer and check that it works prior to log in as it takes about 30 mins to set up the free account.Full Course Details