- This event has passed.
Managing Teams Remotely – Managing A Successful Homeworking Programme – Open Course – 1 day
August 17 at 9:30 am - 3:30 pmFree
This course gives you an insight into this type of management and how to manage a remote team successfully. We have been involved in remote management training for over 20 years and can give your management team the modern skills to thrive in this type of management.
Our agenda covers:
- Setting up a successful homeworking programme
- Managing the communication and control of homeworker
- How to be disciplined when working from home
- Time management techniques for remote management and homeworkers
- What are the qualities needed for “distance managers”?
- Analysing your management style for distance and remote management
- Running successful remote meetings
- Coaching and development strategies for team building
- How to motivate homeworkers
- Running remote team and one to one meeting
- Giving feedback and setting objectives
Live Remote Virtual Course
This course will be run virtually via Zoom.com.
The course will start at 9.45 for registration and pre-course work assignments.
Timings: 9.45-10.00 Log in and system check
1.00-4.30 AfternoonFull Course Details
The course will be hosted on Zoom.com and once you have booked we will send the following files:
- Pre-course file with all log in details and pre-course assignments. Please complete this form and send back to us prior to the course to firstname.lastname@example.org. It includes course objectives and agenda that we will run through with you during the Introduction
- The handouts we will be using on the course.
- A course manual that can be downloaded for reference during the seminar. You don’t have to print the manual but please download it as we will refer to it on the day
- A full set of the activities you’ll be doing on the course. These can be completed before the course, but this is not essential
- A link to zoom.com with all the information needed to access the programme via your computer
- A post-course action plan and course evaluation form. This will be completed as proof of attending. A copy should also be sent to us. This is in the Handouts email.
Please ensure you download the zoom.com app on your computer and check that it works prior to log in as it takes about 30 mins to set up the free account.