Telephone Skills and Customer Care – 1 day Open Face to Face Workshop
December 23 at 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£395.00
If you or your staff have to deal with customers both face to face or over the telephone then effective Customer Care training is essential in enabling you to develop a Customer Caring or ‘Customers First’ attitude to delivering service effectively and consistently. Total Success run a one-day Telephone Skills and Customer Care course for those wishing to learn telephone etiquette and handling customers on the telephone.
- Projecting a professional image, building rapport, voice presentation skills.
- Customer service essentials
- Understanding the power of the phone and how to use it to influence
- Call planning and follow up
- Active listening techniques, hearing the whole picture.
- Questioning and summarising skills
- How to direct calls and not leave the customer hanging on
- Putting your customers at ease
- Time management on the telephone
- Handling complaints and angry customers
- Managing different customer behaviour
- Recovery strategies and how to turn a complaint into a happy customer
- The power of a good attitude