The New Manager – CPD Accredited – 2 day Live remote training
June 16 at 9:30 am - June 17 at 3:30 pm£590
If you are on your way to becoming a new manager or would like to learn the fundamentals of how to become a better manager then this will be the ideal course for you. This course will focus on the essential requirements needed to execute managing for the first time if you are a newly qualified manager and will also allow you to gain knowledge of the skills needed for leading a new team effectively if you are a newly promoted manager. We will cover Assertive Leadership, Managing the Difficult Conversation, Team Building, Situational Leadership, Appraisal Skills, Motivation and Training/Coaching Skills.
How We Will Organise The Live Remote Course:
It couldn’t be easier as we take care of the whole process from start to finish.
The course will contain the same content as the face to face training but will start at 9.45 and finish at 3.30 (with 30 minutes for lunch)
- Book the course you require online
- We will send out the course materials including downloadable course manual, all of the course materials, a pre-course briefing form
- We will start log-ins 15 minutes prior to the course start to allow everyone to connect
- All delegates will complete the pre-prepared course activities that we will use during the course
- Our virtual courses are very interactive to keep delegate’s attention throughout
- All delegates will complete a Post-course action plan that can be reviewed their managers after the course.