Our presentation courses are planned to significantly improve presentation skills to allow delegates of all levels to be able to make powerful presentations. The presentation seminars that we provide are packed full of presentation tips and techniques that demonstrate strategies which will show delegates how to reduce nerves in presentations and to allow them to present confidently when presenting to clients or colleagues. Our presentation skills workshops are designed not just to show delegates how to make a simple presentation: they are designed to show delegates how to create a successful presentation also maximising the applications of PowerPoint to make great presentations. Presentation training will allow delegates to build on their presenting skills; make better presentations; enjoy making presentations and teach delegates how to present successfully. Delegates who have taken our Presentation Courses have expressed how much they enjoyed the variety in our presentation skills training and now feel confident to present in any situation.
Excellent presentation skills give you a platform to demonstrate your sales skills, leadership qualities, communication skills, influencing abilities and promotion potential. Our objective over the two days is to teach you the skills and techniques that will give you both the confidence and competence to enjoy making presentations in all situations. We will be giving action points to sharpen your image; reduce nerves; allow you to appear both confident and competent and increase your credibility in the eyes of colleagues and clients.
Typical one-day course agenda
- Presentation principles
- One minute presentations and critique
- Establishing presentation aims and key messages
- Creating powerful beginnings and endings
- Keeping audience attention
- Presenting with PowerPoint
- Overcoming fear
- Voice projection skills – techniques to improve your vocal image.
- Essential body language – maximise your non-verbal image
- Video critique – all presentations will be videoed for objective assessment
- Final paperwork and course close
Who will benefit from the course?
Our courses allow all staff to benefit from enhanced presentation skills using PowerPoint. The types of delegate we have trained previously are:
- Directors and senior managers
- Sales and fundraising staff
- Local government employees
- Managers, department heads, team leaders and supervisors
- Technical and academic team members
This course focuses on developing delegate’s skills and confidence in an encouraging, positive and patient environment whilst maintaining an element of fun and active participation.
Presentation skills is one of Warren Wint’s (our lead trainer) favourite courses because he believes everyone has the potential to excel if they are given the necessary skills and support. He also recognises the importance of effective communication skills for career development and promotion.
Warren has an distinctive training style which previous delegates have described as ‘lively’, ‘charismatic’, ‘thought provoking’ and ‘fun’. He promises delegates on his courses both a challenging and exciting time.
What will delegates learn?
- How to project credibility in your presentation
- Recognising essential do’s and don’ts for perfect presentations
- Keeping audience attention throughout the presentation
- How to deliver powerful beginnings and endings
- How to structure your presentation to deliver your key messages
- How to recognise and maximise your presentation strengths
- How to hide visible signs of nerves
- How to write impromptu presentations
- How to maximise voice projection to create impact
- Develop powerful body language
- How to handle difficult questions from difficult audiences
- How to design and use visual aids to support your message
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 6 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London at the St Giles Hotel.
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements
Total Success Presentation Skills Courses
These three Presentation Skills Courses are trained by Total Success Training, a training consultancy specialising in communication training and management skills in London and throughout the UK. Other related courses include sales presentation skills, training the trainer, assertiveness skills, selling skills, negotiation skills and communication skills for managers. Click here if you need more information regarding presentation skills course information or contact Total Success at email@example.com who will be delighted to talk to you via e-mail.
- Training course manuals – for sale
- How to overcome and challenge Fear
- It’s not what you say but how you say it!
- Question techniques in Group Training
- Co-Presenting Tips and Techniques
- Product demonstration skills
- Tips and Techniques for Sales Presentations
- More presentation anxiety tips
- Overcoming Presentation Anxiety
- Dealing with difficult audiences
- Presentation quiz
- Vocal and diet tips for presenters
- Improving your Presenting Style
- Using Visual Aids in Presenting
- Making Powerful Presentations
- How to close your presentation
- Attention gaining tips for Public Speakers
- Using Humour in Presentations
- The Importance of FlipCharts in Presentations
- Training stories and anecdotes
- Presentation planning form
- Presentation planning form
- Using transitions in PowerPoint presentations
- Visual aids in PowerPoint presentations
- Powerful PowerPoint presentation tips and techniques
- Delivering the Presentation: Your Visual Image
- A General Checklist for Making Presentations
- How to structure a presentation
- Overcoming presentation fear
- Presentation course – Tips and Techniques