Our presentation courses are planned to significantly improve presentation skills to allow delegates of all levels to be able to make powerful presentations. The presentation seminars that we provide are packed full of presentation tips and techniques that demonstrate strategies which will show delegates how to reduce nerves in presentations and to allow them to present confidently when presenting to clients or colleagues. Our presentation skills workshops are designed not just to show delegates how to make a simple presentation: they are designed to show delegates how to create a successful presentation also maximising the applications of PowerPoint to make great presentations. Presentation training will allow delegates to build on their presenting skills; make better presentations; enjoy making presentations and teach delegates how to present successfully. Delegates who have taken our Presentation Courses have expressed how much they enjoyed the variety in our presentation skills training and now feel confident to present in any situation.
Presentations skills quiz
How much do you know about making effective presentations? If you had to make the most important presentation of your career, would you be prepared? We invite you to try our quiz to find out.
ANSWER TRUE or FALSE
- What we have to say, when presenting, will usually have a much greater effect on our audience than how we say it.
- The “body” of the presentation (middle portion) is when the audience is usually most attentive.
- You should have specific objectives when giving a presentation and stick to them.
- Studies have proven that “how we say the words” (our vocal speed, inflection, and clarity) will have more impact on our audience than “what the audience sees” (our facial expressions, visuals, clothing, gestures, etc.).
- The most critical thing to remember about the “opening” of your presentation is that you must convey to the audience how important the subject matter is to you.
- Making certain the content of your presentation is logically organized is more important than analyzing and knowing your audience.
- Connecting with your audience is more important than making sure you cover all the prepared material.
- Most business presentations should conclude with questions from the audience…the presentation is over when the last question is answered.
- If you have done a good job of preparing audio visuals for your audience, the visuals will do the real communicating and, therefore, are more important than anything you can say or do.
- It is not how a presenter thinks or feels that will most influence his audience, but rather how the presenter behaves.
1 ) F 2 ) F 3 ) T 4 ) F 5 ) F 6 ) F 7 ) T 8 ) F 9 ) F 10 ) T
Excellent presentation skills give you a platform to demonstrate your sales skills, leadership qualities, communication skills, influencing abilities and promotion potential. Our objective over the two days is to teach you the skills and techniques that will give you both the confidence and competence to enjoy making presentations in all situations. We will be giving action points to sharpen your image; reduce nerves; allow you to appear both confident and competent and increase your credibility in the eyes of colleagues and clients.
PowerPoint presentation skills, Advanced Presentation skills and Presentation skills are three of the courses trained by Total Success Training, a training consultancy specialising in communication training and management skills in London and throughout the UK. Other related courses include sales presentation skills, training the trainer, assertiveness skills, selling skills, negotiation skills and communication skills for managers. Click here if you need more information regarding presentation skills course information or contact Total Success who will be delighted to talk to you via e-mail.
Click here for more information about: